3 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

4 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

5 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

100 must-know period facts and fun

Whether you’re a veteran when it comes to dealing with Mother Nature’s monthly gift or you’re still waiting for Aunt Flo to come to town, GL’s got all the essential info you need...

Mod mod mod
so for about a year I was very underweight and I am now back to normal and my mom started her period at age 13 and I am fourteen. I was wondering, I know you can't tell exactly if my period is cmong but just a guess.... Today I have been haveing horrible headaches, is this part of pms? And also there are people thaht have their period and have smaller boobs than me I and curvy and has soooo much discharge!! For like 3 years, I wear a pantyliner for it. I am tired of feeling left out when people are talking about their periods or need a tampon or pad. Oh and the other night I had a weird dream about using tampons and pads I this saying anything!?? Sorry about the length(: thanks!

hey! it could be but there's no way to know for sure
Helen S.

by Bball41baby on 2/20/2011 3:32:46 PM

omg i think i got discharge i've had it for a long time but still no period im scared that sumfings wrong with me as im 15 need some heelp plzz plz plz plz plz

by Manal xoxo on 2/19/2011 12:07:25 PM

how do u know if u have discharge because i have clear, smelly stuff in my underwear

by BeautifulChic05 on 2/16/2011 11:27:19 AM

Hey guys well u c, I'm like freakin out by my period and I found little dotts of blood in my pannies, is that a sign of "."

by Lollypoplauren2 on 2/7/2011 10:33:52 PM

Mod mod mod mod!!!!!!!(:Idk if i have my period because on my pantyliner i see like browb..but idk if its blood or dried discharge!!!!! Could u please help!!!!!???? Thanks

Hey girl, It's hard to say for sure - if it's just a bit, it could be spotting.  If it keeps up, it's your period.  Trust me, you'll know! Smile

Marie H.

by Tayincali on 2/7/2011 6:53:01 PM

My friends and I call our periods 'fred'. when we say somthing about it we say "guess what? fred's here! do you have a blanket or lollipop for him???" one time a boy figured it out and told EVERYONE!!! Now, we only say something in the bathroom, QUIETLY

by chihuahuachick7 on 2/7/2011 6:11:10 PM

I had my period and haden't realized my small purse with pads had fallen out of my backpack in the hall. one of the boys in my grade give it to mr. williams and he held it up and asked whose it was. all the girls were laughing. i had to wait til everyone to leave to get it. then as i was going to put it in my licker my crush bumped into me and as he was helping me pick up my books he saw it and turned bright red.

by reeses150 on 2/7/2011 4:59:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD help me 4 of my friends and me hve made a little club we call it the punctuation club( like question mark, PERIOD) ha ha anyway wat we do is we get 2gether and discuss cramp solutions etc. Our one friend hasn't started her period she tells us our club is stupid and tells our crushes it is our"time of the month" also when we say we feel sick she tells us 2 suck it up. How can we get her 2 stop being mean? plz help!!!!!!

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.

by loveTC247 on 2/7/2011 3:53:44 PM

Ughh I hate my period Frown

by HarryPotterFanClub on 2/7/2011 3:20:18 PM

UGHH I just got my period for the first time today, and I am really upset. Frown

by xlovelovelove13 on 2/6/2011 4:42:21 PM