1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

3 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

4 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

3 sweet date-night hairstyles

Whether you're going to a dance with your BF or are going to din with your crush, we've got the most darling ‘dos for your Valentine's Day.

i have a little longer than shoulder length blonde hair and its naturally in the middle of wavy and straight(more straight)and i really want a new style right now o have no layers and side bangs...any suggestions?

Hey girlie,

Try layers! That's the best way to change up your look when your hair is on the shorter side. You might not wanna go with a super short bob, so try starting layers at your chin to give it a choppy, edgy look. You can blow dry it for a soft and voluminous style, or use pomade to make the ends look piecey Smile
Lauren C.

by natbe99 on 2/9/2012 8:42:53 PM

MY favorite hairstyles are an inside out ponytail and a french braid

by bartygirl8 on 1/30/2012 7:20:05 PM

JOIN MY CLUB Smile ITS lishy219

by lishy219 on 1/21/2012 4:14:47 PM

mod! Smile
I have kinda shortish hair that's down to my shoulders-no bangs or side bang. Can you give me some cute hairstyles to try? Thanks!!

Hey babe,

Sure thing! Side braids are great for a subtle boho-summer vibe - take about an inch width of hair on one side of your head and braid it straight down, securing it with a lil elastic. Let it hang there with the rest of your hair for an easy-breezy look! You can always try dressing up your look with a girly headband or rock-glam clip (for the clip, try taking a one-to-two inch section of hair in the front and pulling it back along the side of your head). You could also try pulling your hair back the best you can around the nape of your neck, securing it with a hair tie, then clipping a big fake flower clip back there to hide the hair tie. It's ok if some pieces of hair fall out of the elastic. It's super feminine and really perf for the end of summer Smile
Lauren C.

by QTpi on 8/1/2011 6:09:34 PM

I saw the hair styles that girls life had in the newest issue and one of them was the Haley Ramm's Bob and bangs. I love it a lot, but i had bangs once before and i did not care for them at all. But i love this one in girls life! what should i do?

Hey babe! If it's a different style of bang then go for it! If you had straight cut bangs before try something a little more subtle like side bangs. If you want to try a look then go for it! It's just hair, it will always grow back! xoxo
Jess W.

by lynth88 on 7/18/2011 12:55:48 PM

mod, I have a really big for-head and like to keep my side bangs down. Are there any cute summer styles that I can keep my bangs down with? Thanks!

Hey girlie, you can pull your hair back into a bun or ponytail without pulling your bangs back with it!
Lauren T.

by lindseyd9 on 7/7/2011 8:53:44 PM

I have a recital tomorrow what kind of hairstyle should I do it's going to be outside to

by Madison0105 on 6/17/2011 8:21:05 PM

I have really long hair(down to the small of my back), I usually just braid it or leave it down but I want a bit of variety, any tips?

by prismgirl on 5/6/2011 6:29:23 PM

i have medium, sort of long hair. It stops right above the back of my bra. Sometimes its straight, sometimes its wavy. What r some fun summer hairstyles i could wear to school?

Helen S.

by kittyluv314 on 4/23/2011 1:06:57 PM

How do you spiral hair without i like look stiff and it can't move. How do I make it like and wavy free but remember Spiral Curl...

hey girl,

try products from drugstores that are specific for creating a beachy, wavy look (there are sprays and textualizers).  Don't use too much hairspray or other products that may be making it too stiff!
Ruth S.

by MakeItOrBreakIt:)) on 4/17/2011 12:27:17 AM

Add a little edge to your fall style by wearing gloves with open fingers. Cool—and totally cozy.
What do you wear on your lips?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?