23 MINUTES AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

AN HOUR AGO You haven't heard #Hello until you've heard @SabrinaAnnLynn. This star is queen of covers:

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling depressed:

Be mine barrettes

Looking for a cute craft for Valentine’s Day? The Purl Bee blog is making it chic and easy to celebrate in style with all your BFFs…

Cool! I am kind of too old for stuff like this though! Well...whatever! It is still cute! Also, if anyone needs advice about anything I would LOVE to help out!

by topchef88 on 2/2/2011 5:13:28 PM

These will be really cute to wear.
And since I'm getting older I decided I should start buying small gifts for my cousins on holidays. My cousins are Alexandra - 7, Anthony - 9, and Alyssa - 11.
So these will be great for Alexandra and Alyssa. I'll also give them some chocolates as well. But for Anthony? He's a boy, and I just can't show up with nothing for him. So can anyone help me out with what to get him? Keep in mind - it'll be hard considering all he does is play Black Ops.
Thank You!

by jgrello on 2/2/2011 11:44:41 AM

okay, so I've been going out with my bf for 2 months. for xmas he got me a really pretty heart necklace. i have no idea what he will do for valentines day, but I need ideas for him.It needs to be really cute.

Hey girlie! Try these out:

Jessica W.

by mrslautner2016 on 2/2/2011 10:39:50 AM

they meant "snipping a tiny hole on one side of the back felt" in #2, not "snipping a tiny old on one side of the back felt"

by Maeve01 on 2/2/2011 10:34:19 AM

by balletchic on 2/2/2011 10:20:50 AM

i am going to try these.....i'll have my mom sew them tho because i am horrible at that!

by gogabgirl on 2/2/2011 7:45:52 AM

What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?