13 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

16 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

17 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Be mine barrettes

Looking for a cute craft for Valentine’s Day? The Purl Bee blog is making it chic and easy to celebrate in style with all your BFFs…

Cool! I am kind of too old for stuff like this though! Well...whatever! It is still cute! Also, if anyone needs advice about anything I would LOVE to help out!

by topchef88 on 2/2/2011 5:13:28 PM

These will be really cute to wear.
And since I'm getting older I decided I should start buying small gifts for my cousins on holidays. My cousins are Alexandra - 7, Anthony - 9, and Alyssa - 11.
So these will be great for Alexandra and Alyssa. I'll also give them some chocolates as well. But for Anthony? He's a boy, and I just can't show up with nothing for him. So can anyone help me out with what to get him? Keep in mind - it'll be hard considering all he does is play Black Ops.
Thank You!

by jgrello on 2/2/2011 11:44:41 AM

MOD!
okay, so I've been going out with my bf for 2 months. for xmas he got me a really pretty heart necklace. i have no idea what he will do for valentines day, but I need ideas for him.It needs to be really cute.

Hey girlie! Try these out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/12/08/5-gifts-for-your-favorite-guy.aspx

Jessica W.

by mrslautner2016 on 2/2/2011 10:39:50 AM

they meant "snipping a tiny hole on one side of the back felt" in #2, not "snipping a tiny old on one side of the back felt"

by Maeve01 on 2/2/2011 10:34:19 AM

Cute!

by balletchic on 2/2/2011 10:20:50 AM

i am going to try these.....i'll have my mom sew them tho because i am horrible at that!
~gogabgirl