Bridget M.

is modding

21 MINUTES AGO What makes your girl a top-notch bestie? Tell us: http://t.co/8zGoxsLGnU

12 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

15 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

COMMENTS

Be mine barrettes

Looking for a cute craft for Valentine’s Day? The Purl Bee blog is making it chic and easy to celebrate in style with all your BFFs…

Awesome❤

by Ruhqee on 3/23/2013 2:30:12 PM

OHHHH, so cute

by fairykyta on 1/16/2013 5:19:42 PM

I am so going to do this!

by chocolateworld12 on 1/15/2013 7:45:26 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by pookamads on 2/16/2011 6:39:23 PM

Hey! Can you guys please stop with the chain comment thingies? Its a little annoying Laughing Thank you!

by eemmais on 2/8/2011 12:47:33 AM

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS TO 10 OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

by quirkgirl on 2/5/2011 7:47:38 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by ajayrocker23 on 2/3/2011 6:43:47 PM

these are cute

by kalikat on 2/3/2011 1:25:39 AM

These are so cute! <3
MOD MOD MOD MOD
Me and my bf have been dating for only like a month (our montheversary is the day before v-day!) and I have no idea what to get him! Frown I've already looked at the page of stuff to get ur bf, crush, brother, bgf etc. Thanks!!

I think you should get him something small. Like his favorite candy! With a thoughtfully made card with inside jokes on it. He'll love it Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by ilovesjpnyc on 2/2/2011 9:39:43 PM

these are AWESOME barrettesSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileCOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Camryn Lynn on 2/2/2011 8:48:12 PM

Cool! I am kind of too old for stuff like this though! Well...whatever! It is still cute! Also, if anyone needs advice about anything I would LOVE to help out!

by topchef88 on 2/2/2011 5:13:28 PM

These will be really cute to wear.
And since I'm getting older I decided I should start buying small gifts for my cousins on holidays. My cousins are Alexandra - 7, Anthony - 9, and Alyssa - 11.
So these will be great for Alexandra and Alyssa. I'll also give them some chocolates as well. But for Anthony? He's a boy, and I just can't show up with nothing for him. So can anyone help me out with what to get him? Keep in mind - it'll be hard considering all he does is play Black Ops.
Thank You!

by jgrello on 2/2/2011 11:44:41 AM

MOD!
okay, so I've been going out with my bf for 2 months. for xmas he got me a really pretty heart necklace. i have no idea what he will do for valentines day, but I need ideas for him.It needs to be really cute.

Hey girlie! Try these out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/12/08/5-gifts-for-your-favorite-guy.aspx

Jessica W.

by mrslautner2016 on 2/2/2011 10:39:50 AM

they meant "snipping a tiny hole on one side of the back felt" in #2, not "snipping a tiny old on one side of the back felt"

by Maeve01 on 2/2/2011 10:34:19 AM

Cute!

by balletchic on 2/2/2011 10:20:50 AM

i am going to try these.....i'll have my mom sew them tho because i am horrible at that!
~gogabgirl