1 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

13 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

16 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

COMMENTS

Can I make my period come faster?

I know I should wait for Mother Nature to do her thing, but I'm curious…

I hate having to go to school with my period! It is SO HARD! Especially when teachers are like you just went to the bathroom! Ugh...annoying! But anyways...if anyone needs advice on anything I would LOVE to help out!

by topchef88 on 2/1/2011 5:03:53 PM

Come check out club STARS!!!!!!!!!!!! we answer all your q's and if you need something fast just put !!!HELP!!! and we will answer it as soon as we can. THANX!!!!!!!!

by cougargirl on 2/1/2011 2:51:11 PM

please dont want your period. it sucks enjoy life without it! (:

by christina3 on 2/1/2011 2:50:29 PM

Girly~ You have NO idea how lucky you are NOT to have your "." yet!! It is a PAIN! Enjoy not having it while you can.... Once you get it you'll probably wish you didn't get it so soon.... I know I do!

by dixiecowgirl on 2/1/2011 12:32:25 PM

Do not wish for your period!!!!! Horrible, man. That is all I can describe it as.

by fieldhockjock on 2/1/2011 12:07:16 PM

I wanted my period to come faster too because it seemed like everyone had theirs before me. Now I have it and its not THAT bad, but I hate having it at school :/

by baconncheese:) on 2/1/2011 11:18:43 AM

MOD
i had regular periods for about a year but i didnt get a period after that i've only missed my period once but im a little worried ! please help what should i do ? im too embarassed to talk to my mum because we arent that close but im really confused... help please ? thanks! =)

Hey girlie. Sometimes periods are tricky and don't always come when they're supposed to. Since you only missed it once, I wouldn't be too worried about it. If you continue to miss it, then check with your doctor.
Marly Z.

by Innu! on 2/1/2011 11:09:54 AM

I can't believe anyone would want their period ever. It's not fun, it's not cool, it sucks.

by gracefulpearl on 2/1/2011 8:54:42 AM

Hey girls! need advice? Visit my profile please! Guaranteed answer within 24 hours! <3, Ask Me

by ask me on 2/1/2011 8:47:46 AM