7 HOURS AGO Are your parents going through a divorce? This could help: http://t.co/vGmCtRorQz pic.twitter.com/q8gIMYRLCY

8 HOURS AGO Let's be real—eyeliner isn't easy. Get tips, tricks and fixes here: http://t.co/0w7PNrlmip pic.twitter.com/lEbux2G7ZD

9 HOURS AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

COMMENTS

Can I make my period come faster?

I know I should wait for Mother Nature to do her thing, but I'm curious…

I don't know what happened to me but on Dec 17th last year I started lightly bleeding and I had small cramps and a headache for about three days. Also, I haven't had it since and I have talked to my mom about this but she didn't know what to tell me about it. Would you call this a period? and Is there a problem with me?

Helen S.

by glamm_girl88 on 7/11/2013 5:12:33 PM

I just turned 12 today......im on my period Frown so pissed.......have had it for about 1 1/2 yrs. now

by khawkins on 7/11/2013 12:48:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD can girls pee standing up and can u give me 3 ways to do so

Hey girl! Trying to pee standing up can be messy, and there's really no point. Stick with the way your body was made to operate, and take a seat. xo

Julie H.

by pinkcat4305 on 7/11/2013 11:52:48 AM

Mod mod mod
I'm 13 and haven't got my period I am 5foot 4 and I weigh the healthy weight ! I wear a 32a/b and I have had discharge for 2 and a half years and I have no idea why I haven't started and I kinda want to ! Why do you think I haven't ? X

Hey girl! Don’t worry too much about this- everyone grows
differently, and has their periods at different times. It’ll come eventually,
and for now, relax and enjoy life without your period.

Melissa T.

by SunriseXD on 7/2/2013 4:27:15 PM

I have a question Mods. For a year or so I been getting that discharge stuff down below and it always been a clear/white color. But last night and another day, maybe last Thursday, it been a different color, like a cream color with some dots of red in it. Should I be worried?

Hey girl,

That's pretty normal. Check out this GL article for extra advice:

And talking to your mom is always a good idea. That way she'll have your back when you get your period.

xo

Caroline C.

by BlownAwayCMU12 on 7/2/2013 11:56:12 AM

I've had my period for about 5-6 months now(I'm 14, so i'm a late bloomer)and I have a question. The last two times I got my period, I don't really get cramps or anything! Only stress pimples(it sucks), headaches and the blood. Is that normal?

Hey girlie, totally normal. Not every girl gets every symptom associated with periods.

Lauren T.

by annala99 on 7/1/2013 5:12:50 PM

MODMODMOD
My period is fairly new,and I skipped it in June.I know irregular periods are normal,but skipping it for a month!?!?Should I be worried?I know for a FACT that I'm not pregnant.
Thanks!

Hey girl,

Even having your period only a few times in the first year is still normal. Don't stress! Talk to your mom and doctor if you're worried. xo

Caroline C.

by jmy810 on 7/1/2013 3:45:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm supposed to get my period on the week that i'm going to my aunt house... and she said oh yeah were gonna go surfing and whatnot but ive never used a tampon.. help!!
MOD

Hey girl,

Here's a GL tampon guide:

Since it's the ocean and not the pool, you might be able to skip out on a tampon for a couple hours. Regardless, talk to your aunt about it. That way she'll have your back.

xo

Caroline C.

by peaceluvmusic on 7/1/2013 3:12:33 PM

I HATE my period! As for the cramps, take Aleve. It really saves my life;) I take it for the first two days or so. Keep extra pads and tampons handy in case of a surprise accident. I got mine in 6th grade when I was 11.

by myfatsquirrel on 6/30/2013 10:46:50 AM

I feel like my friend leave me out, they ALL have there's and I don't even got cramps and my 13th bday is August 22nd and they just all turned 13. I hate feeling left out

by popgirl79 on 6/30/2013 10:22:39 AM

Afraid you’ll munch too much at a family BBQ? Eat a healthy snack like a fruit cup before you leave to go to the get-together. That way, you won’t feel tempted to scarf down the appetizers.

Who’s your favorite real life Pretty Little Liars couple?

Girls should be checked for breast cancer routinely because they can get it just like older women.

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.