7 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

10 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

11 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Can I make my period come faster?

I know I should wait for Mother Nature to do her thing, but I'm curious…

@GurlsRule94 That is exactly what I was thinking! While having a period means ur not pregnant(and Im thankful 4 that) it's painful! On the first day of my period I have cramps so bad Im screaming out in pain until I swallow two advils. Also, you get bloating, and if your like me, gas(ya I know... NOT FUN) Y couldn't our "period" be something like, u get the powers to see the future! Ya I know that impossible but at least our periods would be something to look forward to! Laughing Tong

by Art Crazy52 on 6/30/2013 1:44:02 AM

Trust me girl. You don't want it to start.
@Crazykidey my mom started when she was 14 but I started at 12. It's perfectly normal. My friend's mom didn't get hers til she was 16.

by jo_crox on 6/30/2013 12:41:22 AM

I HATE having my period, i have tons of bright colors shorts 4 the summer and i cant even wear them, Im afraid i might leak...and i have a really heavy period and most likely i will leak....i need like mega-uber-think pads
TMI? ik srry lol

by Olivia_is_luv on 6/29/2013 10:39:51 PM

@Crazykidey Relax! There's no set date for you to get your period, and genes don't always fully affect the time it comes. A friend of mine's mother got her's when she was sixteen, but my friend got hers when she was fourteen. I was an early bloomer; mine came when I was ten. Don't worry about it!

by LittleUsagiTewi on 6/29/2013 3:47:21 AM

💩Poop💩

by WeirdBabe on 6/29/2013 1:56:05 AM

Umm...
I'm turning 13 in 3 days and I haven't got my period yet.
I have had discharge for 2 years and I have hair on my "lady parts" and my underarms
I am a 36 a and I Haven't grown for a while so I'm kinda worried and my mom started when she was 13 I'm really really REALLY worried please get back to me A.S.A.P

by Crazykidey on 5/2/2013 9:35:15 PM

(i all ready had mine)me and my friend were doing piggy backs she did one to me and we took some pics and messed round for a bit then she went to the toilet but she was clear so she just got on my back and then we both felt hers come out i felt so sorry for her. i just got her a pad and showed her how to put if on then we carried on and then we both felt loads of blood coming out. (it was warm haha) after that she went to the toilet and she should me how much was there and it was full after half an hour !!!!!!!!!!!

by sarahrose on 2/6/2012 1:52:37 PM

why in the WORLD would you even want that???????

by GurlsRule94 on 10/28/2011 3:10:14 PM

Same prblem

by cupkake1601 on 8/23/2011 3:19:35 AM

i have had white discharge in my underware for about a year now, my boobs have been growing for about two years now,i get really bad cramps and discharge in the pattern like a period would come in...i get back pains and head aces. i am a size 34 a bra and my mom got her period when she was thirteen and i am turning thirteen in a month...can you tell me in a time range how long you think it will be untill my period comes? thank you!!!

Hey girl!

You should ask your doctor what he/she thinks!
Katelyn L.