AN HOUR AGO These two-year-olds are our new style icons. #YASSSS: http://t.co/frFQceALhn pic.twitter.com/VtjTVpXyPO

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your love language? http://t.co/4uCTlFUyWb pic.twitter.com/nxk1tudl1g

3 HOURS AGO Turns out our fave celebs have some valuable life lessons to share: http://t.co/3JYJTN1oZG pic.twitter.com/7BZ1MwDsEC

COMMENTS

Can I make my period come faster?

I know I should wait for Mother Nature to do her thing, but I'm curious…

MOD MOD MOD!
im 12 1/2.
i've had discharge for a year and a half, and theres been a lot lately.
i wear a 32a bra in womens.
i have cramps every day.
im moody all the time.
i have sleeping problems.
i have headaces and back aches a lot.
when can i expect my period?

Helen S.

by LaynEpoo on 2/6/2011 3:38:36 PM

Mod
I am 14 years old and have all the signs of my period but my period has not come!
I have a few questions....
When should my period come? I have been having alot of discharge and under my bellybutton it has been kinda sore..... Is this a cramp? What happens if you put a tampon in too far??
Does it hurt to put a tampon in? Down there is always slimy with dischrge it is gross but I wear a pantyliner? Will my period come soon?
Thanks

Hey! 1) Everyone's different 2)yes 3)it can get stuck but that is rare 4) at first or if you do it incorrectly 5) It might but there's no way to be sure, all of these questions would be better posed to your doctor as well, good luck Smile
Helen S.

by Bball41baby on 2/6/2011 3:03:02 PM

Mod
I have had alot of discharge lately and one day I could even smell it sitting at my desk in class.
I smelled it even through my pantyliner! What does this mean?

Helen S.

by Bball41baby on 2/5/2011 4:58:44 PM

Why do all the younger girls want it so soon? It's a pain to have it! I got it when I was 13 (I'm 17 now) and I've hated it so much, it's messy and painful

by karatejenn16 on 2/4/2011 1:55:14 PM

OKay so I'm 11 and I have discharge and all that other junk I have to questions: when I start my period can I use tampons right away? And can I use a pantliner for discharge?

by zoe99 on 2/3/2011 8:26:53 PM

Hey girls, need advice??? Come to my proile and leave comments or quetions about anything I all, and Iean anything!! I'll comment back on ur profileSmile thanxSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by Pianogirl98 on 2/2/2011 9:56:32 PM

be lucky u don't have it

by jennyusa123 on 2/2/2011 6:34:02 PM

MODMODMOD OK i'm not sure if i might be getting my period, but here are some signs i'm getting: I've been getting really moody, i have been getting cramps below my stomach, and i have been getting really tired. Could this mean that it could be coming?

Hey girl, it's definitely possible! Keep some pads or tampons with you just in case!

lauren r.

by Sammy4457 on 2/2/2011 5:38:22 PM

I totally agree with voucher.

by Championrider on 2/2/2011 2:51:28 PM

MOD!!! MOD!!! MOD!!!! MOD!!!! MOD!!!!! I have been having discharge since about September, 2010 and still have it now. I have not gotten my period yet... So do you have a guess when I will get it?!?! My mom gave me some pads just in case I do get it but I would just like to know when I might?!

Hey girl! You can have discharge up to six months before your first period. I'm sure it's coming soon!

Caitlin F.