1 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding recipe? Yasss!! http://t.co/rijE55Yvy8

2 HOURS AGO Who needs a night out when you've got 6 @FierceReads to dive into?! http://t.co/Agm9QX1En2

2 HOURS AGO We’re spending our entire weekend reading our FREE copy of #Crewel via @wattpad. No shame. #bookclub http://t.co/d7EI8fySGq

COMMENTS

Can I make my period come faster?

I know I should wait for Mother Nature to do her thing, but I'm curious…

MOD! MOD! MOD! All of my friends have their periods and I don't, and one of my friends says that it hurts when you get your period. And I was like, "Oh, yeah because of the cramps, right?" And then she was like, "Yeah, but there's other stuff, too." How does it hurt when you have your period?

Hey girlie! Other than cramps she really shouldn't be having any other pain. Maybe headaches during PMS, but nothing else. Don't worry, cramps are the only thing you should be feeling!

Caitlin F.

by izzyrox7198 on 2/2/2011 11:27:36 AM

I'm about to turn thirteen and every single one of my friends have had theirs except me. Guess I'm just a late bloomer. But I'll be happy about that now!

by shyningstar on 2/2/2011 12:13:17 AM

hey chikas! im awesome at giving advice and answering questions, so if you need help with ANYTHING ill be happy to help and ill get back with you within 24 hours. remember, absolutly nothing is to weird or crazy for me Smile

by purple chika on 2/1/2011 9:07:34 PM

i actually think periods are pointless. you might think it makes you seem older, but it's just gross.

by voucher on 2/1/2011 8:51:50 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Hi!Ive had my period for a little over a year and for a while after it ends i have discharge usually up until my next period..Its really annoying and I dont know what to do!?Is there something wrong?

hey girlie. It's normal! No worries.
Elizabeth P.

by bluejaygirl101 on 2/1/2011 8:46:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD I CAN NOT GET ALONG WITH MY MOM!!no matter what i do or try i just can't! every single thing she does bugs me! she wont buy the foods i need(like american cheese to make the ramen taste good, other cheeses wont work) and she is ALWAYS contridicting me! and she is ALWAYS TELLING ME WHAT I CAN DO BETTER AFTER I DO IT!!!!! SHE NEVER PRAISES ME!!!! she's waaay overprotective and when i like a status that has some cuss words she makes me unfriend the person because she says its wrong!!!! Ive tried talking to her about(ive tried about 10 times in the past month, using the nice way) and ive tried a physcatrist but i dont know what to do!!!1 my parents are split so i could live with my dad but that leads to more arguing! what am i supposed to do???!!!

Hey girlie. I know it can be hard to get a long with your parents. It's best to respect them and listen to them. But if you feel like you really need to talk to someone, call the 9 line. 1-800-999-9999. It won't show up on your phone bill and it's free. Sometimes, it's nice just to talk to someone. It's okay--it can take time to really get along with your parents.
Elizabeth P.

by dinkaba11 on 2/1/2011 8:37:05 PM

MODMODMOD
I know this is kindn of random, but is justin bieber the first boy ever featured on girlslife?

Hey girlie. I think he may be!
Elizabeth P.

by ScarfGirlyy on 2/1/2011 8:17:39 PM

1 put ur hand on ur chest
2 say the person u loves name 4 times
3 put ur finger on ur nose
4 say their name 4 more times
5 put this in 4 articals and tomarow they will say i love u kiss u on the cheek or ask u out

by luette on 2/1/2011 7:23:15 PM

Sweetie, trust me you are so lucky not to have it yet. It is such a pain! Just enjoy not having it now and you will get it when it's time. <3

by chickadodee123 on 2/1/2011 6:53:02 PM

I have a hate and love relationship with my period. For some reason having my period is cool but then there's that dreadful week that you actually have it. It's so annoying in gym and in karate where I have to wear a white uniform!

by heyitsdianaa on 2/1/2011 5:30:25 PM