3 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

6 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

7 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Should I share my pain?

A new medication knocked out the chronic pain in my hips, but now its back, and I’m afraid to tell my 'rents…

Ouchh. literally Frown

by goldfish123 on 2/24/2011 7:45:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I am having some trouble about lying.
Ever since grade one, all of my classmates thought i was born in australia. but that's a lie. i didn't know back then though cuz i thought that whoever has an australian passport is from australia. then i made up this story about me living in australia but that's a lie too. though i did live in australia for a few months.
but i have an australian passport and my sister is in australia but i am not BORN in australia. discovery days coming up and they're going to find out since we need to go to other countries and they'd look at my passport. i really want to tell the truth but i know i'd lose some friends. i even have to tell my crush that!! (since we're in a small school) HELP!!!! How can I do it?

Bonjour chicky! Sounds like you have quite the situation on your hands. Just tell them that there was a misunderstanding at the time when you told them that you were born in Australia when actually you just lived their for a few months. They'll still think you're pretty cool for having lived there in the first place.

Jessica W.

by cutiepieguru on 2/23/2011 7:41:26 AM

What is that called?? I think my friend julia has it too, and she has no idea what it is. she will randomly start to cry, and she has already been diagnosed with back problems.

by marvenmelvin1999 on 2/21/2011 3:08:22 PM

MODMODMOD!
My dad is totally immature. He makes me miss every event on his weekend and I had to fight with him to go to one event and when I tried to call him he'd hit ignore. This weekend there's this event that's really important but I don't feel like arguing with him. How do I tell that there are some events I'm gonna need to go to without startin a fight? And if there does become a fight how do I tell him politely that I'm not going to fight with him?

Hey girlie. I think you should just explain to him why you need to go to these events. But also understand that he probably wants to be with you and gets upset when he can't. Can you invite him to go with you or maybe go to the event for an hour or two, then head home to hang out with Dad?

Elizabeth P.

by TheMentalistgurl on 2/21/2011 1:41:16 PM

gee, that stinks Frown so sad for you Frown

by hailbop16 on 2/3/2011 9:41:29 PM

Hey girlies, need advice?? Come to my profile leave any type of question u want and I'll give u any advice that I might have and post it back on ur profile!!!!!!! ThanxSmileSmileSmileSmile

by Pianogirl98 on 2/2/2011 9:50:33 PM

hey girlies
if you ever need advice about anything just leave a comment on my page and ill answer you within a day Smile
<3 always
peace_love_happiness

by peace_love_happiness on 2/2/2011 6:05:17 PM

Anyone who needs advice is welcome to ask me! I would LOVE to help out!

by topchef88 on 2/2/2011 5:14:27 PM

Body issues
Fitness
Eating right
Tough stuff
Singing
Acting
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 2/2/2011 4:40:27 PM