1 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

2 HOURS AGO ICYMI catch @ChloeGMoretz in the @IfIStay trailer here: http://t.co/wUNpUVWwTd

3 HOURS AGO Snag top notch internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/c0d0Hs8heN

COMMENTS

V-Day gifts for your favorite girls

Stuck on what to get your BFF for V-Day? Have no idea what your sister would like? No worries, sweetie.

i made a gift bag:2 kisses chocolate a lollipop and a valentine card

by smileygirl555 on 2/11/2012 12:44:26 PM

okay so my english teacher picked me as her favorite student, and she has no problem telling poeple that. She gives me 100% on EVERYTHING I hand in, and when we were supposed to be assigned books for reading circles, she just let me choose whatever i wanted! Yeah it might be good having such easy marks, but I feel kind of guilty...

Being teachers pet is always nice. However the best way to handle this is to just keep from bragging and rubbing it in everyones faces. If youre modest about it youll be fine Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by kupcake101 on 2/9/2011 10:52:47 PM

**MOD**
Soo my boyfriend asked me what i wanted for V-day and i told him i didnt know. When i asked him, he teased me and said "i dunnno". so i have no clue what to buy him! we've been dating for a little over 4 months. he likes to skateboard and that kind of stuff, so i wanted to get like wheels or something. but im stupid when it comes to skating stuff. i would also like to get it personalized, but i dont have to. im kinda on a tight budget too, like nothing over $50. any ideas or help on the best brands etc. when it comes to skateboarding?

Hey girlie. Try going to a skateboard shop and ask one of the employees for help in picking out a gift for your boyfriend. I think they will help ya out! Or try asking one of his friends for ideas on skateboard things!

Elizabeth P.

by blueowl455 on 2/8/2011 8:28:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
My class is having a valentines day party and I'm going to make heart shaped brownies and put them in these little valentines bags and tie them with cute ribbon. I really want to tie a cute phrase or two on the bags but I don't know what to put. Do you have any ideas?
~ Thanks

Hey girlie. Why not write this, "The greatest lesson you will ever learn is to love and be loved in return." It's from Moulin Rouge!

Elizabeth P.

by Emmy101 on 2/8/2011 8:19:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD My best friend is really over-weight. She is 10 years old, and she almost weighs 120 pounds! I dont mind at all that shes over-weight, its just that she always complains about it. She always says shes fat. I showed her how to find clothes that make her look skinny. How else can I make her feel more confident? Also, how can I help her to be healthier? I dont want to be mean, Im just worried about her health.

Hey girl, It's really a difficult issue, since our bodies naturally gain weight as we get closer to puberty.  Only her doc can tell her if her weight is okay.  The best thing is to model confidence and healthy living by example.  Be a strong, healthy chica who doesn't need to focus on her weight to be happy, and hopefully she will learn to do the same.  xoxo

Marie H.

by eemmais on 2/7/2011 10:07:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD it won't let me buy the hearts. what's up??

Hey chica, Hmm, that's frustrating... I'm not sure why.  What happened, exactly?

Marie H.

by svds on 2/7/2011 5:28:59 PM

helllo peps1

by azlynn on 2/7/2011 3:17:19 PM

GO PACK Go!!!!!!!
Packers R SUPERBOWL champions Laughing
Green Bay is going crazy i will never forget this day every

by angie453soccer on 2/7/2011 12:30:03 AM

What I'm doing is I'm getting cardboard paper and collaging pics of hot guys all over it with a big heart on the front for a valentine for each of my besties. On the inside I'm gonna put on one side "Ten Reasons Why Being Single Rocks" and on the other I'm putting the lyrics to "Single Ladies" and me and my girls are doing a chick flick marathon. LOL Laughing I'm also gonna put a huge pic of each girlie's favorite guy on the back Smile and I'm digging out the chocolates. LOL last year my bf (now Object Of My Loathing aka ex-boyfriend) completely forgot and I had gotten a red mailbox from the dollar store and decorated it with heart and stickers and messages and stuff and filled it with his fave chocolates and put "Will You Be My Valentine" on the front and put the flag up. I put it in his locker. (it was a small-medium mailbox) If someone wants to do that for their BF, feel free. It worked really well and he really liked it. haha I <3 valentines. ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES!! Laughing

by perfectlyme on 2/6/2011 1:13:52 PM

MODMOD I want to wear eyeliner and mascara to school or out but when ever I put it on in my room, my mom tells me to take it off. How can I get her to let me wear eyeliner and mascara??

Hey girlie. You just have to keep talking to her about and tell her how much it means to you.
Marly Z.