1 HOURS AGO Haute 'n' haunted #HalloweenNails: http://t.co/wibxKc4jOc

2 HOURS AGO #Unraveled by @GenniferAlbin is finally in stores! Still need to catch up? Read the first book in the series, #Crewel, on @wattpad for free!

2 HOURS AGO What does your horoscope say this week (dun dun dunnn!): http://t.co/0fOq0gESZ6

COMMENTS

My mom keeps leaving, and I don't know if I want her to come back

My mom keeps leaving my family to go "find herself," but I can't handle it.

Mod!Mod!
Please help! So, I just found out without my parents knowing that my mom smokes marijuana. I'm so upset and hurt, and I feel betrayed, even though I don't know why. Please help me... I don't know what to do.

Hey girlie,

I'm sure you are hurt, so please talk to your mom about it.  Tell her how it makes you feel, and let her know that you are truly concerned for her and her health.  Be respectful and honest and approach her in a private setting and she should be willing to listen.
Ruth S.

by vsmiley179 on 4/9/2011 9:44:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
i want my profile 2 b publicly visible so i unchecked the keep my profile private but when i tried clicking on my name it said this profile isn't publicly visible wat do i do?
plz answer this ASAP thnx - Kailee Smile
Luv the haters!

Hey girlie. You probably forgot to hit the save button after you did it. Try that!
Marly Z.

by loveTC247 on 3/28/2011 12:10:13 PM

MOD MOD
I want to be able to talk to my mom about boys and stuff like that but when i try to bring up the topic she either:
a)ignores me
b)changes the subject or
c) gets mad at me and tells me to focus on my school work.
I feel like she doesn't care what i have to say, i would really like to be able to talk to her. If i try to talk to her about how she doesn't listen to me i doubt she'll listen. I know she might be trying to act protective but it's sort of annoying.

Hey girlie! Try sitting her down and explaining to her how her actions make you feel -- she's bound to listen if you express it to her in a calm and respectable manner Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by ladybugluv on 3/25/2011 9:26:55 PM

That is so insanly sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

by dinolover on 3/17/2011 8:11:24 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
My mom and my stepdad are pretty over-protective of me and it drives me crazy!!! I won't be allowed to text until I am 16! My mom has my email wired so that my emails get sent to me AND her. A little extreme, don't you think?

Helen S.

by Snoopy-Woodstock4ever on 3/12/2011 1:58:42 PM

MOD!
My parents dont want me to have a Facebook. I think its more of my mom than dad. My dad probally wouldnt mind but my mom thinks its unsafe and she thinks someones going to find out where i live and all that. How can i convince them to let me have a Facebook?
Thx!!!(:

Hey girlie. Tell them about all the privacy settings that Facebook offers. Also, ask them to sit down with you so you can make it and they can see what goes on the site. You don't have to put any information on there that you don't want to. If they sit down and see how the site works, they might feel differently about it (though they have every reason to be skeptical- they're just looking out for their daughter!)
Marly Z.

by taydortot7 on 3/9/2011 8:01:29 PM

mod mod mod
My mom is very overprotective. She doesn't let me walk to my friend's house down the street without watching me. I'm never late when I come home either. How can I make her trust me more?

Hey girlie. Have a talk with her. It's hard for moms to let their little girls grow up. Keep proving to her that you can be trusted and she will give in a little.
Marly Z.

by shannon5622 on 3/7/2011 8:25:23 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I love my mom but the problem is...we are having a party at our school on friday and my mom voulenteered to help. Last time she took my hand and wouldn't let me go and started to dance with me on the dance floor. I tried to make her stop. And she always watches my back...every where I go and Im a 6th grader I need my privacy. So im afraid the whole years throughtout middle school she'll embarass me whenever there are occasions. What should I do??? thx

Hey girlie,

Before the dance, sit down with your mom and tell her about this. Be mature and don't whine about it - just tell her that the night is really special for you and your friends, so you'd like to spend it with them. Thank her for volunteering to help out, but just explain that you'll come to her if you wanna chat during the night. Be polite and respectful, and I'm sure she'll return the favor Smile
Lauren C.

by KatieBieber on 2/28/2011 8:28:49 PM

My moms birthday is in 2 days and I haven't even thought about what to do for her!! I just have been so busy and I feel rly bad. What can my older sister and I buy/make for her? (nothing expensive though!) Thanks!

Hey girl,

How about giving her one day off from her "mom duties?" That means bringing her breakfast in bed, making your own lunches for school, doing laundry, and having dinner on the table for her at night. Tell her to kick back on the couch while you two do the dishes... give her a break, let her relax, and spend time with her when all the work is taken care of. She'll really appreciate it! Smile
Lauren C.

by tennisluv101 on 2/28/2011 5:07:35 PM

mod plz help me I was new at my school last year but I instanly made two friends one was a girl and one was a boy we hung out practicly all the time but then I developed a crush on my guy friend somehow this other guy found out and he alaways said that he was going to spill my secret well one day I made him REALLY mad and he did spill my secret once my friend found out oh it was over it has been a while a my girl friend says I shoud just forgive and move on but how can I forgive someone who made me lose one of my very best friends? plz answer this question ASAP thnx Smile - kailee

Hey girlie. I think your friend is right. Forgiveness is a great thing--even if the person didn't ask for it. Be the bigger person ; )

Elizabeth P.