10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

12 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

13 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Lunchroom laughing stock

I sit with my one guy friend every day at lunch and all the other kids laugh at us and say we're going out…

That was a middle school thing, lol.Smile

by Kalikat on 2/4/2011 2:04:53 AM

That's exactly what happens with me and my BGF. He even has a GF. People either he's my boyfriend or my cousin. He's neither.

by goldfish123 on 2/3/2011 10:49:06 PM

hey girlies
if you ever need advice about anything just leave a comment on my page and ill answer you within a day Smile
<3 always

by peace_love_happiness on 2/3/2011 9:27:14 PM

Trust me it's not just this generation who thinks that even people in their 90's think that!
good luck!Smile

by Jesbat97 on 2/3/2011 7:34:31 PM

FYI: nothing happens to your hand.

by ginger-rach on 2/3/2011 7:31:20 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod my dad is always making me feel bad. Like yesterday he kept bugging me about getting my learners permit and i told him that i tried he got all mad and said keep trying and when i told him i did more than once and am tired of trying he called me a quitter and it made me feel bad and like today when he asked if i wanted to earn some money by doing a chore and i said no because i have homework he got all mad and is now mad at ME and he is always bugging me about collage and how when im a HS junior im gonna have to go 15 hours a week and puts all this pressure on me. Iv talked to him about it but he just gets all mad. I always feel like crying because he yells at me so much.

Hey chickadee! I'm sorry to hear that you and your dad are at odds. You have to remember though that he just cares about you, and he wants you to succeed. I would have a serious sit down with your dad, again. But this time, maybe plan out a schedule. Like tell him how much school work you'll have, when you'll be doing it, and when you'll practice driving. Also, let him know the hours that you'll be free to do any chores like that. Maybe, if he sees that you're making an effort, and sees that you're looking at colleges, then he'll see how responsible you are and back off a little!

Becca G.
Becca G.

by wednesday1408 on 2/3/2011 7:27:23 PM

wow its seriously amazing how immature people can be!!

by zany94 on 2/3/2011 10:54:22 AM

I agree with Carol!!

by fungirl123 on 2/3/2011 9:28:22 AM

Wow. Sorry girly! That sounds terrible to have to deal with e.v.e.r.y single day. I don't get why peope think girls and guys can only be dating and can't be friends...:/

by millerchick98 on 2/3/2011 9:15:05 AM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?