Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

10 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

11 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

I'm not a ho! How do I change my rep?

Everything at school thinks I'm a whore because of all of my guy friends and the scandalous things we talk about. How can I change my rep?

Mod mod mod
Im in 7th grade and I like a guy in 8th grade and he was said to have done inappropriate things with his ex. Everytime I see him he tends to stare at me and when I walk by him he always turns his head to watch me. Like when I went into Spanish class and he was just leaving he paused from getting stuff from his desk and caught my gaze for a minute even as he walked by me. I know he definitely likes a popular mean 7th grader. If my friends found out I liked him I don't know what they would do I know him well enough to know that he is a good guy. If I did date him everybody would give me a bad rep!
Please PLEASE MOD thanks sooo much!!!!

Hey babe,

Who cares about reputation if he makes you happy?  If you care for him and he does make you happy, I say go for it!  If they are real friends, they'll see that he makes you smile and understand.
Jordan S.

by Farmer16 on 5/14/2012 7:48:07 PM

Livver,
Talk to her about how its not cool doin that even if she js you sister

by emorocket12 on 1/26/2012 11:15:45 AM

Please visit my Advice Queen page! I really like to give advice to peeps Smile just post a question and i will answer it on your profile as soon as i see it.

by basketballcutie11 on 12/23/2011 5:55:28 PM

my sister ALWAYS calls me a ho, and puts me down.

by livver on 6/22/2011 10:02:01 PM

i am going through almost the same thing. Everyone at school thinks im a 'ho' too. I deal by finding true friends that will help you get through it by staying by your side and giving advice.

Elizabeth P.

by sisiily123 on 4/27/2011 12:29:45 PM

@ xxforgetmenot (sorry not sure wut the full thing is) you go down to the bottom of the page, click contact us, click need advice then you can click to send a question in Smile

by miaboo123 on 4/17/2011 6:06:45 PM

WELL IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO THINK THAT YOU ARE A WHORE YOU SHOULDN'T PRESENT YOURSELF AS ONE AND IM NOT SAYIN OH IF YOU WEAR TIGHT JEANS YOUR A 304 CAUSE YOUR NOT BUT IF YOU TALK TO A BOY LIKE THAT THEY'RE GONNA SEE YOU AS A EASY TARGET AND SOON TRY TO GET MORE THAN SOME PERVERTED WORDS..

by mrs.poohbear on 4/15/2011 1:38:23 PM

Ask me for advice if you need it. I will try my best to help!! (: I'm usually a pretty good advice giver!

by LegallyBlondeBabe24 on 3/26/2011 9:50:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
okay, so i really really like this guy.and my bestfriend says that she thinks he likes me back,(but thats what shes suppost to say!)and so does another girl.he always flirts with me,examples,my feet were in his way in science and hes like "move." i was like "you can go around." so he picked me up and spun me around so i wasnt in his way anymore,and he whisteled at me in the hallway (ahahah.) and i saw him in church and when i noticed him he looked at me and smiled & the WHOOLE time during mass i could tell he was looking at me, and he said he wanted to sit by me in science cause i was smart and he didnt know what to do so he needed heelp.
do you think he likes me? and how do i get him to text me,(he doesnt even have my number, i dont have his either.)?
thanks and sorry its so long!

Hey girl, sounds like he could, but it may be as a friend. It sounds like it's worth it to get to know him better and get a better gauge on his feelings. Ask if he wants to be study buddies in your science class. Since he needs help, you could arrange to study for a test together. That one on one time will really give you the chance to see what the real deal is.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by friendsrforever on 3/24/2011 11:53:35 PM

How do I send in a problem/concern to Carol??? I have a concern that I would like her to look at.

by XxForget_Me_NotxX on 3/20/2011 5:12:02 PM