3 HOURS AGO Been watching #WITSAcademy? Want to know who *your* guardian would be? Text GUARDIAN to 91757 to find out!

4 HOURS AGO Happy #BookBirthday to #DarkTide, the newest installment of the edge-of-your-seat #WaterfireSaga from @HyperionTeens!

5 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY! 3 stay dry in Emma Matte Magenta @roma_boots rain boots:

5 pretty pink makeup picks you'll heart

These sweeties may be our current crushes, but they will look gorge all spring as well.

I have a product exactly like the Eyeshadow but the brand is New York Color. And I have a question that will kinda gross you out. Is mascara REALLY made out of bat droppings. Cuz that's KINDA disturbing.

by gigglygal99 on 3/26/2011 6:59:45 PM

that hello kitty blush is soo cuute! and maybe i'll try that eyeshadow

by vannies<3 on 3/12/2011 9:55:24 PM

I have brown hair dark brown eyes and pretty pale skin what make up will look good on me

by sweetsunkissed on 2/25/2011 4:17:24 PM

hey wat haircut does selena has in princess protection been wishing for dat one frm a lot f days....plz hellp...and no i dont want to show my stylist a pic fr dat so plzz tell me wat its caled .. Smile)

Bonjour chicky! Just print out a picture of the haircut from your computer and bring it to your hairstylist. I'm sure they'll know what to do once they see a picture of it

Jessica W.

by nabzzz on 2/25/2011 5:56:23 AM

I love Organix Coconut Milk shampoo...

by erriderri on 2/18/2011 8:12:11 PM

DO NOT BUY THE ORGANIX SHAMPOO. if you DONT care about your hairs health go ahead and buy it.

by GottaLoveLaura on 2/12/2011 5:46:42 PM

MOD!!!! MOD!!!! MOD!!!! so to school every day i wear a light colored eyeshadow, eyeliner on my bottom and mascara. && pretty soon there is a semi dance at my school for valentines day, i want to make my makeup a little more dramtic but not a ton, any tips on how to? xoxo liv

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.

by glittergirl24 on 2/7/2011 5:41:07 PM

I have black hair, brown eyes (black from a distance) and caramel/tannish skin (about the same as Victoria Justice's). What make-up do you think would look good with all of this without it being too out there, ya know what I mean?

Hey girlie, that is a great question, GL has ton advice for how to wear make-up you should experiment and see what looks best for you! check out this link

Paige T.

by izzyrox7198 on 2/6/2011 9:15:00 PM

I am about to paint my nails, so what colors and designs should I do?

Pick a color that you wear a lot. That way you'll be matching your outfits. If anything, try to do a french manicure. They always match. Then you can do a flower design with a color you wear often.
Marly Z.

by eemmais on 2/5/2011 10:54:47 PM

love love looove the nail polish! for dance we have to have light nails..son whenever i get a mani-pedi with my BFF i get light does wonders..BEST EVER! ((:

by mzroseybud on 2/5/2011 10:12:22 PM

Military fashion is in. This fall try being bold and edgy with a military-inspired coat or a dark brown leather jacket with a fur collar for a cool aviator attitude.
Where is your favorite place to volunteer?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).