8 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

8 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

11 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

I trimmed down there and now it hurts to move!

All I did was clean myself up a bit, and now it hurts really badly when I walk around…

i have felt that way before i found out that it was the hair growing in was rubbing against my underwear and it was pulling the hair

by kindlegirl3232 on 8/15/2011 5:25:01 PM

I had my first period in March, and I haven't had it since.. Me and my friend were supposed to have it on the same day, she got hers, but I didn't get mine. She said her grandma said if it was your first time, then you shouldn't get it again for a couple months. Is that true?

by HeyyItsYahshaki on 5/25/2011 9:44:39 PM

i shave down there cause its just annoying! the hair makes me itchy and uncomfortable! i have cut myself accidentally before and it hurts so be EXTREMELY careful! i don't use a mirror cause i shave in the shower! and you don't really have to shave down there very often...like once every 1-2 weeks depending on the amount of hair and stuff! its not bad at all and it feels AMAZING to not have hair down there afterwords!!

by sidneycrosby87 on 4/30/2011 9:41:54 PM

Yes its true, there is so much talk about shaving and there are a lot of articles in magazines about shaving down there. I guess it used to not be popular but now it is because I was reading one of my moms magazines where it said it just wasnt for younger girls it was also becoming popular for people her age.

I think the Venus razors are the best, so you can shave if you want to. People do it for how it makes it feel after doing it and how it makes it look down there, but once you start you need to keep doing it so the area gets used to being shaved.

by luckykel on 4/27/2011 11:16:10 PM

people are saying not to shave down there....one time i did shave down there and after i got these red bumps!:/...and the little leftover hair was very pricky.!..?!?!..so now i dont shave down there and (i really want to)!?!?!...some tips plz!:/

by GOALIEROCK1301 on 3/29/2011 10:45:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
i accidently cut myself down there and it was bleeding for a long time what do i do!!!!
(its not my period)

1. Hey girl!

No worries... a cut there is just like a shaving cut anywhere else. Put pressure on it as you finish showering (like with a washcloth) and you'll be fine!

Lauren C. Lauren C.

by little duck on 3/14/2011 9:06:44 PM

I was reading online what a doctor said about shaving and she said its best if you shave down there to not wear underwear after doing it. And its best to not wear them at night if you shave that evening. I sometimes do and sometimes dont but I agree that its better to not trap in moisture so if you can go without wearing them I would do it.

by luckykel on 2/17/2011 5:46:00 PM

MOD
I heard your not supposed to wear undies after you shave down there and if you do it close to bedtime you shouldn't sleep in them is that true?

Hey girlie. I don't think it's bad to wear undies after.

Elizabeth P.

by hottqtpi on 2/15/2011 8:53:35 PM

MOD
I want to shave all my hair down there but don't want to get an infection so how much should i shave? How short should I trim it? Should i not wear underwear after I shave? Also is it ok not to sleep in underwear?

Hey girlie. If you are planning on shaving "down there" be careful because the skin is super sensitive. They make certain moisturizers that are good for after shave. They sell these at grocery stores in the woman's section. Apply this after you shave. I think the first time you should shave just a little.

Elizabeth P.

by hottqtpi on 2/15/2011 8:49:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD *MOD* MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Hey girl, I'm not really sure what's going on.  You could make sure you are wearing loose (not super-tight), basic cotton panties.  Otherwise, you might want to check in with a doc for tips.  xoxo

Marie H.