9 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

12 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

13 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Secret admirers social

Gather your girls and get ready for Secret Santa, Valentine’s Day-style.

MOD MOD MOD!!
I have bad teeth, but its not my fault they came out bad and ugly. Anyway it affects if guys like me or not(I know I shouldn't let it get to me but its hard). Also, it makes my confidence not good and makes me feel ugly. I've been told many times im super pretty, but my teeth ruin it. Then in pictures i feel like I cant smile because my teeth make me unattractive. My parents don't have enough money right now to pay for braces so im stuck like this for most of junior high now. How do I feel better about myself? Also how can I look good in pictures?

hey girlie. YOu have to take your flaws and make them your best asset. If you smile and flaunt your teeth rather than hide them, people will learn to love them too. That is the big secret! All great beauties have some sort of flaw. Think Modonna and her gap-took or Taylor Swift and her small, cat eyes. These girls do not hide these things, They own them! You can do the same. Don't hide your teeth. Smile! Show the world how beautiful you are--inside and out. Remember that confidence is the most attractive quality. It's all in the presentation. If you present yourself well, people will be amazed and wish they had your love of self.

Elizabeth P.

by jello4eve on 2/5/2011 12:29:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
OK so theres this guy I've liked for almost a year now, but kind of on an off. We talked constantly over the summer, and he would Skype me and say how tired he was from football practice but he would still talk to me until 3 am. Then once school started, it was every other week but we would see each other at the football games. Even in december he would always talk to me and then all of a sudden January hits and its like he doesn't talk to me at all. Problem is he's in the grade above me (but hes not much older than me) and we go to different schools. What can I do to make him like me again??

Hey girlie. You can't make someone like you. You can try running into him but honestly, if he lost interest, it may be best to move on to someone else. You want someone who wants you, too.

Elizabeth P.

by forever12 on 2/5/2011 12:28:23 AM

Ooo, maybe i will do this with my besties... though it kinda sounds a lil' lame, guess i will have to spice it up Tong

by pluto15912 on 2/4/2011 10:43:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
okay so my friend she went to a movie with some friends and her mom wasn't to happy about it so she went outside of the movie to call her mom so she wasn't mad and the people said she is not aloud to go back into the movies and she is walking around the mall when this unknown boy is following her and she doesn't know what to do. im at home and she is calling me asking me what i should do to help her get back to her friends and go back to the movies.

Hey girlie. Tell your friend to go back to the movies and explain that it was an emergency and she needed to talk to her mom on the phone. They should let her back in.

Elizabeth P.

by luvdance13 on 2/4/2011 9:12:27 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Hi!i have ungroomed eyebrows and im not sure what to do!i dont know if 13 year olds are old enough to go to beauty salons to get them waxed and im not sure id be so ok doing that...i dont know how to do it myself either.any advice?

Hey girlie. Have you thought of tweezing your brows? Talk to your mom about this. You may want to wait until you a bit older for waxing, but maybe you could pluck your eyebrows. Good luck!

Elizabeth P.

Body issues
Fitness
Eating right
Tough stuff
Singing
Acting
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 2/4/2011 8:01:40 PM

hey everyone! Heres the deelio i like this boy named Pablo and he used to be in my math class but he barely nows i am alive someone please help me how can i get is attention!! Laughing

by krissyluv123 on 2/4/2011 7:06:45 PM

hey girlies
if you ever need advice about anything just leave a comment on my page and ill answer you within a day Smile
<3 always
peace_love_happiness

by peace_love_happiness on 2/4/2011 6:46:57 PM

hey chikas! im awesome at giving advice and answering questions, so if you need help with anything ill be happy to help! just swing by my profile and ill get back to you ASAP! ~Lauren

by purple chika on 2/4/2011 5:51:01 PM