Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

8 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

9 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

Super Bowl crib sheet

Super Bowl XLVI is ready for kick-off--you’ve gotta get in the know, fast!

Watching the game now.... ne just got 10

by amileofroses on 2/5/2012 7:50:12 PM

There actually was a safety in the first quarter

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 2/5/2012 7:43:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
So this kid on FB was being mean to me and stuff and he said he knew that I went to the same school. He will probably come up to me tomorrow and say stuff to me,and I'm scared. I know I shouldn't be,because people are willing to say anything online,but he has confronted plenty of kids before. What should I do? And what do I do if he does come up to me? PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Well stand your ground and dont let him hurt you. What he says doesnt matter. He finds power in putting other people down - so dont let him get you down and he'll be powerless. Stand strong hon Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by MadMaddie911 on 2/5/2012 7:33:15 PM

love fashion? then you should join my club! its called fashion advice 101! to join go onto my profile and look for it under clubs! I hope to cya there gals!
XOXO
~fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 2/5/2012 9:24:59 AM

This helps a lot! My Dad and sister keep trying to explain football to me but I still didn't get it.

by ceahorse on 2/5/2012 8:01:29 AM

Most of the info was great, but being a football fan myself, I was a little disappointed in the description of the field. Throughout the game, the distance the ball/team travels is always in yards. Instead of describing the fields in feet, it should have been in yards. Basically, the field is 100 yards lengthwise.

by shastagirl11 on 2/5/2012 3:13:33 AM

I'm so confused, and I still don't like football.

by gldiva98 on 2/5/2012 12:56:59 AM

my bro is like, leah, u know NOTHING about football..... Smile lol i know NOTHING about football.

by sweettooth825 on 2/2/2012 6:12:58 PM

CHEESEHEADS!!!!! and proud of it ;)

by lmsgurl on 1/16/2012 3:34:22 PM