7 HOURS AGO #MySummerInFiveWords: Reading #GL on the beach 😎.

8 HOURS AGO "OMG IT'S GRACE!" @rydelR5 is officially passing the torch to June/July girl @grace_phipps 🙌#GLrydell#GLgraceepic.twitter.com/tShSHVFEIGG

8 HOURS AGO Okay but @lilycollins Instagram selfies with @Jamiebower from this weekend... #PleaseLetTheseMeanWhatWeThinkTheyMean pic.twitter.com/3q8Pbm9pH2

COMMENTS

Super Bowl crib sheet

Super Bowl XLVI is ready for kick-off--you’ve gotta get in the know, fast!

Watching the game now.... ne just got 10

by amileofroses on 2/5/2012 7:50:12 PM

There actually was a safety in the first quarter

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 2/5/2012 7:43:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
So this kid on FB was being mean to me and stuff and he said he knew that I went to the same school. He will probably come up to me tomorrow and say stuff to me,and I'm scared. I know I shouldn't be,because people are willing to say anything online,but he has confronted plenty of kids before. What should I do? And what do I do if he does come up to me? PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Well stand your ground and dont let him hurt you. What he says doesnt matter. He finds power in putting other people down - so dont let him get you down and he'll be powerless. Stand strong hon Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by MadMaddie911 on 2/5/2012 7:33:15 PM

love fashion? then you should join my club! its called fashion advice 101! to join go onto my profile and look for it under clubs! I hope to cya there gals!
XOXO
~fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 2/5/2012 9:24:59 AM

This helps a lot! My Dad and sister keep trying to explain football to me but I still didn't get it.

by ceahorse on 2/5/2012 8:01:29 AM

Most of the info was great, but being a football fan myself, I was a little disappointed in the description of the field. Throughout the game, the distance the ball/team travels is always in yards. Instead of describing the fields in feet, it should have been in yards. Basically, the field is 100 yards lengthwise.

by shastagirl11 on 2/5/2012 3:13:33 AM

I'm so confused, and I still don't like football.

by gldiva98 on 2/5/2012 12:56:59 AM

my bro is like, leah, u know NOTHING about football..... Smile lol i know NOTHING about football.

by sweettooth825 on 2/2/2012 6:12:58 PM

CHEESEHEADS!!!!! and proud of it ;)

by lmsgurl on 1/16/2012 3:34:22 PM

Steelers werent trying thats the ONLY reason the Packers won! Tong

by Bootsie753 on 2/18/2011 3:33:17 PM

Swap the ground beef in your tacos for fish. Lighter and equally delicious, they'll fill you up without weighing you down.

You can barely drag yourself out of bed before school these days. What really gets you revved up in the morning?

You can be allergic to your cell phone.

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.