1 HOURS AGO Meet the European student living on...a train?: http://t.co/LIDyl3f6AZ pic.twitter.com/o4po4bmyDR

2 HOURS AGO Need some style inspo? Chck out these fab fashion bloggers: http://t.co/Q86MdWSfnV pic.twitter.com/xOaowR141q

3 HOURS AGO This weird beauty product is a serious game-changer: http://t.co/kiMqmd7YVE

COMMENTS

Super Bowl crib sheet

Super Bowl XLVI is ready for kick-off--you’ve gotta get in the know, fast!

Watching the game now.... ne just got 10

by amileofroses on 2/5/2012 7:50:12 PM

There actually was a safety in the first quarter

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 2/5/2012 7:43:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
So this kid on FB was being mean to me and stuff and he said he knew that I went to the same school. He will probably come up to me tomorrow and say stuff to me,and I'm scared. I know I shouldn't be,because people are willing to say anything online,but he has confronted plenty of kids before. What should I do? And what do I do if he does come up to me? PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Well stand your ground and dont let him hurt you. What he says doesnt matter. He finds power in putting other people down - so dont let him get you down and he'll be powerless. Stand strong hon Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by MadMaddie911 on 2/5/2012 7:33:15 PM

love fashion? then you should join my club! its called fashion advice 101! to join go onto my profile and look for it under clubs! I hope to cya there gals!
XOXO
~fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 2/5/2012 9:24:59 AM

This helps a lot! My Dad and sister keep trying to explain football to me but I still didn't get it.

by ceahorse on 2/5/2012 8:01:29 AM

Most of the info was great, but being a football fan myself, I was a little disappointed in the description of the field. Throughout the game, the distance the ball/team travels is always in yards. Instead of describing the fields in feet, it should have been in yards. Basically, the field is 100 yards lengthwise.

by shastagirl11 on 2/5/2012 3:13:33 AM

I'm so confused, and I still don't like football.

by gldiva98 on 2/5/2012 12:56:59 AM

my bro is like, leah, u know NOTHING about football..... Smile lol i know NOTHING about football.

by sweettooth825 on 2/2/2012 6:12:58 PM

CHEESEHEADS!!!!! and proud of it ;)

by lmsgurl on 1/16/2012 3:34:22 PM

Steelers werent trying thats the ONLY reason the Packers won! Tong

by Bootsie753 on 2/18/2011 3:33:17 PM

Make sure you’re wearing the right shoes for your workout! Hitting the gym in flats or running in flip-flops won’t give your feet the support they need and can really hurt your ankles later on. Ouch!

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

You lose most of your body heat straight out of the top of your noggin

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.