1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 stomp in studs with @LovePastry's Sugar Rush Swirl boots http://t.co/vHHCiEuL5I

2 HOURS AGO Betcha never thought of putting *this* on your pie: http://t.co/mX5kbgrBdx

15 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

COMMENTS

Zoey Wagner crafts so-chic hair accessories

This 12-year-old entrepreneur has already sold more than 100 of her homemade hair clips, barrettes and headbands.

MOD MOD MODERATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna start my own accessorie line. I kinda already started, but I need to vome up with a name. I read this book and one of the characters named theirs: Liv Threads. Because her name was Liv. So I would really like something like that... But not my name. Something like peace, love, laugh, live. Anything! please help! Thanks!
~Sarah

Hey girlie,

What about something like, "Peace Love Sarah" or "Sarah Jewels" ?? Try to get creative and write down all the possibilities/words/vibes you are thinking of, then mix the words around til you get something you like. It's definitely your decision - it's your company, after all! Smile
Lauren C.

by lemonade.mouth.luver on 2/9/2012 7:17:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I wanna start my own buisness like this. I have ideas, i just don't know how to get htem created. Like I wanna do jewlery, but I don't know how to make charms or anything. And where would I sell them? Please help!
~S.R.

Hey babe!

Why don't you buy a book at craft stores that teaches you how to make charms and perfect making them? When you get good at it, you can start by selling them to your friends and family. They'll show their cool jewlery to people they know, and soon, you'll have clients!  You also can make your business a Facebook page and an etsy page in order to get fans around the world!  Good luck! xoxox
Devin A.

by lemonade.mouth.luver on 10/28/2011 4:30:53 PM

hey guys,
it's smile by zoey owner zoey here. After getting lots of emails asking questions, plus after reading the lovely comments you guys have given me, I decided to make a girl's life account so i can be able to talk to and answer questions to fans, readers, and customers. feel free to leave a question or comment on my page, or ask a question on my interview article! thanks, love you guys!
Zoey

by zgirl85 on 5/1/2011 5:09:51 PM

mod mod mod ok so me and my mom are going to start a body scrub buesness the only thing is i cant come up with a name for it help!

Hey girl, have you thought about using a relatives name that means a lot to you? Or something totally cute that will draw in the demographic your mom and you are looking for? The name should be important and liked by both your mom and you so come up with a few options that you can choose from. There are also name generators out there if you wanted to try any of those. Hope this helps!

Caitlin F.

by fresh princess on 3/7/2011 3:32:09 PM

i don't like the headbands, but I admire her determination.

by rock-itpop on 2/23/2011 8:11:03 PM

cool. i dont rly like the hairbands but i like her potential and bravery.

by singsongsat_449449 on 2/21/2011 12:08:53 AM

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS TO 10 OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

by blackandwhite777 on 2/6/2011 9:21:32 PM

Hey girl!!! Zoey if you see this do you have a brother named trent? Because i know a trent wagner who looks justtttt like you!!!!!

by lionlamb97 on 2/5/2011 9:34:49 AM

Oh my gosh. Those are cute. I'd wear that to school just to be a little more crazy for the day because we have uniforms. They're not strict but I still wanna stick out sometimes.

by NJessicaN on 2/4/2011 9:51:44 PM

i love it!! they're so cute! great accesories, zoey- keep it up! Ok, random side note for all u eisley fans out there, i just got my hair cut, and look just like sherri from the memories music vid! wierd, right?

by pce_lurve_kraken on 2/4/2011 9:47:26 PM