1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 block the cold with tough @UrbanOGcom ankle booties: http://t.co/Q1Z32YfVEN

2 HOURS AGO 3 teas to make you feel flawless: http://t.co/YOHoHTs1XQ

14 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

COMMENTS

He wrote me a note. Now what?

Last week, I gave this guy a note telling him I like him. He wrote back...

i cant give up on the guy i like. hes 16 im 14.... he said next year when were in the same school wed work but now hes acting weird. i could have other guys if i wanted including his bestfriend who said if u ever get over ______ (guy i like) text me and me and _______ (his gf) are done and ill be all urs. hes acting weird now and taking like 10 minutes to respond to an fb chat when it used to be 2 seconds and now i dont know how to get over him cause i like him wayy too much

by esc123 on 2/7/2011 11:51:55 PM

hey ALR,

I know u hav probably heard this already, but try and make small talk. Sit next to him during class, for example. Then 'forget' to bring ur pencil sometime and ask to borrow one. Or, just start out by saying hey. One step farther would be to go up to him and saying "my friends dared me to sit next to u this class. Is this seat taken?' and hav ur friends there to back u up. As for the tripping...does it seem mean? If not, there's a chance he could like u. If it seems intentionally hurtful, though, I think u should let him go. Someone who treats u like that doesn't deserve u or ur attention. Hope this helps, and good luck!

If anyone else has questions on anything, feel free to ask!

by piedude on 2/7/2011 10:04:49 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!! our valentine's day dance is coming up. I have medium length brown hair, brown eyes and I was planning on wearing a black sweater dress with red tights and big bouncy curls. What kind of accessories should I wear? Thanks!

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.

by mickeyf on 2/7/2011 8:48:55 PM

mod mod mod is there any way to get a guy you only see once a week?

Totally!  It would be great if you could get in contact with him more, even if it's just via text or IM.  Otherwise, just make the most of each time you see him. Smile

Marie H.

by cherrypop101 on 2/7/2011 8:44:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD I really like this guy and we used to be friends. He doesn't talk to me directly, but will talk to him friends about me when he knows I can hear him. Mostly he makes fun of me jokingly. I know hes joking cuz me and his friends are cool. What's he trying to do? and more importantly, what should I do?

Hey girl, It sounds like he's trying to get your attention!  If you're interested, tease him back, or go talk to him! Smile

Marie H.

by skatetime on 2/7/2011 8:02:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD I realized recently that one of my best friends is an attention-hogging, uses-all-of-her-cuteness-to-get-anything-she-wants, trys-to-be-funny girl. She constantly needs all eyes on her. When I'm talking to someone, she budges in to turn the conversation around on her, and she only does it to me! People say she's jealous, because the last two of her boyfriends have liked me first, and I was on JV soccer this year as an 8th grader and she wasn't. Well, I've grown up from her be mean and get all the attention games...but she currently has a boyfriend and flirts with my crush. I'm SUPER mad at her for flirting with him, but not as mad as I am at her for doing this to her current bf. Her profile pic on fb is of her and my crush, and everyone is saying how "cute they would be". I'm SO mad. It feels like she's taking all of my friends. She already kind of stole my bgf, now she's goin for my crush. help??

Hey girl, If it's something you feel like you can talk to her about, then that would be great.  Try not to be too harsh, but let her know it upsets you when she flirts with your crush.  If it seems like this friendship is too far gone, give yourself some space and find new people to hang with (girls from your soccer team, maybe?).  You can't change her behavior, but you can take the high road.  xoxo

Marie H.

by laydeebug88 on 2/7/2011 7:46:26 PM

Thats stupid that the girl said no just because she hates you

by goldfish123 on 2/7/2011 7:44:17 PM

MOD!!! my new partner in one of my classes is this popular jock Innocent. so the day we got our partners, we had this textbook assignment. during it, we didn't talk, but at one point, he looked at me and then did some kind of double take back at my face again. then he whispered to his friend (B) next to him, who turned and looked at me and they started whispering again. for the rest of the time, he just sat there and wouldn't do the worksheet or use our textbook. the next day, we had another textbook activity and he refused to share the textbook with me again. he kept trying to work with B and B's partner and they just kept asking why he wouldn't share with me, but he just kept saying "no! just let me see your textbook!" idk what this is about, but there's nothing wrong with me. but i'm really shy so straight up asking him is out of the question, plus i don't want to arouse drama. plus my crush sits really close to us and knows about this whole thing. what should i do??

Hey girl, It sounds like he's just being silly, but if his immature ways are making it hard for you to do your assignment, you need to stand up for yourself.  Tell him he needs to share so you can get your assignment done.  If that doesn't work, ask another friend to share with you (your crush, maybe? ;) ), or see if your teach has extra books.  xoxo

Marie H.

by dolphingirl8 on 2/7/2011 7:40:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I want to hang out with a friend I haven't seen in a long time. She's always busy though, and lives about 40 minutes away. I thought about asking her if I could come see her school Jazz Band concert (she's in it), because we had talked about it before. The thing is, I don't know if she still wants me to, and I don't want to be annoying or make her feel like she HAS to say yes or make an excuse to say no. What do you think I should do? Thanks so much.

Hey girl, I think that sounds like a great thing!  I don't see why she would be mad or annoyed about you coming - people love to have their friends come support them.  I think you should go ahead and ask her. Smile

Marie H.

by HeartofSong on 2/7/2011 7:13:50 PM

Just talk to him in person about it don't hide behind notes trust me it's less confusing!! If you talk to him in person, both of you will be able to understand what the other is trying to say better. I got the courage to talk to my crush in person and we became best friends and he asked me out a week ago. Trust me if you only talk using notes and you go out it will be really awkward to talk to him in person.

by JessJess13 on 2/7/2011 6:53:11 PM