6 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

7 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

8 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

He wrote me a note. Now what?

Last week, I gave this guy a note telling him I like him. He wrote back...

oof, i wish a guy would write me a "really nice note"!

by janerbuy on 2/7/2011 6:50:05 PM

Please MOD MOD MOD help So I broke up with my boy friend becouse he was scared he was going to drag me down. Well we both like eahother still and we still walk around holding hands and kissing but I'm not sure if he thinks the same way I do about this. Am I being used???

Hey girl, I think you need to have a direct conversation with this guy.  In a private, one-on-one convo, ask him what his thoughts are, and where you guys are at.  Let him know what you feel, and what you want, too.  It can be difficult to ask, but it's the only way to be clear - and save yourself from unnecessary heartbreak.  xoxo

Marie H.

by Sammie8920 on 2/7/2011 6:43:47 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD Me and this really nice guy were talking for a while...and he actually asked me out. But i said no because he does drugs (but never around me) and he was kinda obnoxious. Also, one of my friends didnt like him and there was a hight difference (im really short..hes really tall). Smile Half the time all i heard was "your gonna crush her!!". I thought all of these reasons were good enough,but hes been on my mind since i said no, which was a month ago. I see him alot too and i notice myself getting excited at the idea of seeing again. When we were in the akward post-breakup stage i was really sad when we wouldnt even look at each other. So what should i do? Should i try talking to him again and maybe starting a relationship? Or do you think all of the reasons i said no will all come back and it wont work? I dont want to put him through another break up with me if im not sure; i dont want to lead him on like that.

Hey girl, I know it can be way hard to see a guy you had a thing with, and all those feelings come back.  But if this dude is into drugs, it's best to stay away.  You really don't want to get yourself wrapped up in that, especially if you are a little unsure to begin with.  xoxo

Marie H.

by xTayTayTallx on 2/7/2011 6:30:41 PM

MOD!!!!!! i really really like my bgf who lives nextdoor but when i text him he seems like he is annoyed but when we hang out he seems like he kinda likes me!!! i really like him and want him to know withut saying it and i want him to like me! any tips?

Hey girl, It's possible that this dude just isn't that into texting.  Instead of typing away, make the most of the time you have in person.  If you want to show him you like him, try flirting a little.  Check this article out for tips:

Marie H.

by ALR on 2/7/2011 6:30:06 PM

i agree with u paigebunny

by zumba on 2/7/2011 5:59:17 PM

MOD! I used to really like someone and he knew it too. I used to think that he liked me too but now I'm not sure and it kind of hurts. How do I get over him?

Hey girl, If things didn't work out with this guy, just realize that it wasn't meant to be right now.  That's totally fine - it frees you up to find a guy who is right for you.  Find things you enjoy doing to keep yourself busy, whether that's reading a new book or coming up with a new outfit.  Spend time with your friends, and keep your eyes open for new friendly guys. Smile

Marie H.

by heyitsdianaa on 2/7/2011 5:59:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD! SO theres this guy i kinda like and he's giving me mixed signals, like today we had a flirty snow ball fight (if a snowball fight can be flirty...?) but idk in school it's kinda different. He's super popular and TONS of people like him so i don't know how to get his attention or if he does like me back :p

Hey girl, A snowball fight can definitely be flirty! ;)  I think you should try to get to know him better.  When you see him at school, say "hey" and strike up a convo.  As for figuring out if he likes you, check this out:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/16/advice-love-crush-dating.aspx

Marie H.

by magentalamb on 2/7/2011 5:57:17 PM

Hey girls! need advice? visit my profile! guaranteed answer asap! Smile <3, Shelby

by sstods on 2/7/2011 5:50:15 PM

OMGosh the guy in the picture is sooo cuteSmile

by paigebunny on 2/7/2011 5:43:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD I'm 14 and hav 2 lil sisters who r 12 and 8. 12 doesn't annoy me much cuz she keeps to herself but 8 drives me insane! She thinks she's all that and knows everything but she's only 8! My mom says she's just trying to b big like her sissy's but it's annoying and embarrassing!!! She hits me and makes fun of me in front of friends! I tell my mom but she doesn't do anything! None of my friends like her either! I've stopped having friends over now! My 8 yr old 4 ft sister is ruining my life!!! She's a spoiled brat and idk what to do! She always follows me and my friends around so we can never talk about boys, people from school, or gossip or anything cuz she's so little and so attention needy! Sorry this is so long…

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.