1 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

2 HOURS AGO One girl's dream dude comes to life in this new romantic thriller: http://t.co/xbUWi8hGDD

3 HOURS AGO Our fave 4 fashionistas from the Young Hollywood Awards: http://t.co/aK6YhM7ACD

COMMENTS

He wrote me a note. Now what?

Last week, I gave this guy a note telling him I like him. He wrote back...

Wow! Girls can be really rude just so that people they don't like can't get what they want...mean! I don't like this one girl at all...but if she needed help or her crushed asked me...I would give the honest answer or help her! It is just "girl code"

by topchef88 on 2/7/2011 5:03:47 PM

i really like my bgf and he lives right next to me i text him alot but he seems annoyed with me but wen i hang with him he seems like he kinda likes me. i know who he liked over summer but he told me he doesnt anymore and i cant tell if he likes me and i want him to! any tips?

by ALR on 2/7/2011 4:46:57 PM

by ALR on 2/7/2011 4:45:44 PM

i like this guy but he is reaally poppular and i am not. he never talkes too me and the only time he makes eye contact i wen he does it is wn i am looking at him frekishly and when he trips me. i really want him too at least be my friend wat do i doooo!?!?!?!?! ps is the triping thing a sign?

by ALR on 2/7/2011 4:38:57 PM

ELIZABETH OR BECCA OR ANY MOD AVAILABLE I want to hang out with a friend I haven't seen in a long time. She's always busy though, and lives about 40 minutes away. I thought about asking her if I could come see her school Jazz Band concert (she's in it), because we had talked about it before. The thing is, I don't know if she still wants me to, and I don't want to be annoying or make her feel like she HAS to say yes or make an excuse to say no. What do you think I should do? Thanks so much, dearie.

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.

by HeartOfSong on 2/7/2011 4:06:10 PM

Some guy is putting notes like that in my locker, saying "Hey, I really like you." and stuff like, "You did really good in social studies today," but he didn't even sign them! I'm still trying to figure out who he is. All I know is that he's in my social studies class.......

by Fmwhitt on 2/7/2011 3:50:54 PM

hey chikas! i love to give advice and answer questions, so if you need help with anything ill be happy to help! just stop by my profile and ill get back to you ASAP! ~Lauren

by purple chika on 2/7/2011 3:49:28 PM

wow that's like me and my crush! only we only pass notes and we keep them to ourselves.

by madelynb2000 on 2/7/2011 2:21:20 PM