4 HOURS AGO Just introduced the GL crew to the imoji app...and turned my bunny an emoji! xo -@PeytonList #GLpeyton

4 HOURS AGO Which starlet stole the show? Vote for Young Hollywood's best dressed here: http://t.co/QmOxKOaolT

4 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Hanging at a photoshoot with @girlslifemag today! Taking over their Twitter and Instagram! Follow along for pics! 💋

COMMENTS

Study shows LGB teens punished more frequently than peers

A recent study of nearly 15,000 teens found that self-identifying LGB youths were more frequently punished than their “straight” counterparts…

this is so unfair Frown this is an outrage and totally unfair. >Frown

by pandasrock292 on 9/30/2012 11:57:10 AM

Hey everyone! Come join my club, "GSA (Gay Straight Alliance)" if you support gay rights! You can come for advice, activism or just to hang out. Also, I'm an advice queen so you can just ask me for advice about ANYTHING!

by veggiegirl999 on 5/24/2012 7:49:59 PM

I don't believe in gay marriage, but that doesn't mean I hate gays. It is very wrong to bully anyone for any reason.

by spencer9800 on 2/21/2012 8:34:53 PM

That is horrible.This is black racism all over again i can't believe some people could do that! so outraged at this!

by queenchristaofdivaland on 8/19/2011 5:31:57 PM

Katie10Marie96 that's right, this country has become so freakin' screwed that the laws support this kind o' discrimination! Is it any wonder that a lot o' gay,lesbian,bisexual, and transsexual and not to mention questioning people, tend to stay in the closet for a good long time? It sickens me to know that we have to live with this crap just because we are different! People should really get over their homophobia. Grow up people and learn to be tolerant of differences. Because you know what? You might discover yourself to be one o' them and then you might have to fight for the rights that you thought were yours. Helen S.

by Rozene on 4/8/2011 5:40:43 PM

Some people in the world are just mean and biased. Why should it matter what gender a person likes? My best friend's sister is lesbian, and no one treats her any different. It should always be like this. I wish things like homophobia, racism and even sexism would just disappear off the earth. Brittany G.

by spros55 on 3/25/2011 9:34:00 PM

This happens to my friend and I all the time. We are both bisexual. We get teased a lot in school about our sexuality, while some of it is just playful teasing most of the time it's brutal ( one of the boys in my class told me I was the devil's play thing). Also my friend's father punished her for going out with a girl ( instead of a boy)! I think that the only way to solve this problem is to educate people and not be afraid to talk about "scary stuff."

by hello36912 on 3/24/2011 2:27:00 PM

one of my best friends is bi, i treat her just like my other friends but i tend to watch her more just to make sure no one is picking on her sometimes someone will but the first time they do, well i make them shut up,

by TulipMo on 2/26/2011 11:33:32 AM

Are you really suprised? I go to a private christian school and the teachers support discrimination! I recently went to the principal and discussed with her ways to get that to stop. It doesn't matter if your gay, lesibian bi or transgender. You were born this way baby. We r all human and need to be accepted. Even if you dont agree with it, you need to show compassion and be civil. if the shoe was on the other foot you would want to be treated fairly wouldnt you?

by gigglemonster on 2/24/2011 10:32:40 PM

i have a friend who's bi, and theres a group of girls always picking on her. she says she doesnt care, but i dont believe her. but anyway, just because somebody has a different sexuality than u, doesnt mean u should treat them any differently. it shouldnt affect u. they are still great people, and who they like is their business, no one else should have to get involved.

by fedorachick189 on 2/18/2011 4:31:49 PM