4 HOURS AGO 7 ways to not feel like you're dying on your period: http://t.co/oUolsvMQdC

7 HOURS AGO Is there a better scent than chocolate-orange? Dare you to name one. 🍫🍊

7 HOURS AGO Literally every girl deserves this: http://t.co/6bYAIX3jxy

COMMENTS

Regal red velvet cake with velvet frosting

Try this luxe, allergen-free recipe for a delish Southern classic...

Being a girl who loves to bake, those ingredients sound kinda gross to me... but I guess its healthier!

by marym on 1/26/2012 8:47:12 PM

yaaayyyy!!!! Finally a recipe for the gluten-free girlies like me! There are so many things I miss being able to eat and cake is one of them! I cannot wait to try this!!

by pcashman5 on 3/7/2011 5:40:50 PM

that looks amazing nom nom nom

by hayleyyelyah6 on 3/3/2011 3:46:36 PM

and this is actually a HEALTHIER version!!!!!! mmmmmm Friday i had a red velvet cupcake, a girl brot homeade ones for her bday, they wer DELISH! now i wana try this recipe!!!

by DanceFreak99 on 2/13/2011 4:39:27 PM

NOM NOM NOM(:

by Hannah.Lynn on 2/8/2011 10:48:04 PM

MODMODMODMOD
how do i contact Carol. ya know the one who gives advice? is there an email i can send it too? thanks alot Smile

Hey girl, you can submit your Q to Carol here: http://www.girlslife.com/Contact.aspx?t=advice

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by dramaqueen92798 on 2/8/2011 9:19:16 PM

AHHH! Thank you so much for posting a Gluten Free recipie. Laughing I've been Celiac for sixteen years now (ever since I was born!), so thank you SOOOO MUCH!

by NOWHEAT on 2/8/2011 8:21:36 PM

i just had a red velvet cupcake from cloud nine and i am in LOVE with red velvet now! It looks beautiful and tastes amazing! With cream cheese icing, it's to die forSmile

by musicluva246 on 2/8/2011 8:20:19 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u girlies got me hooked right at red velvet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE times 20 red velvet!!!!! i havent even read the recipe yet! LOL! *reads recipe* omg! love it alrdy! LOLZ

by DanceFreak99 on 2/8/2011 7:47:44 PM

i LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE red velvet, but i live in ny so its not THAT popular... same with sweet tea which stinks. i had a red velvet cake for my bday

by laxchik18 on 2/8/2011 6:02:12 PM