AN HOUR AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

2 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

3 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Kiss back acne goodbye

A handful of easy strategies that'll help you say sayonara to bacne

Witch hazel, which is an astringent used for treating cuts and burns (and is relatively cheap!) works well for back acne. Calamine lotion helps too, and I've found that giving my back and shoulders a little sun every once in a while is good for my acne. Feel free to visit my page for more advice!

by shelbydiane on 7/17/2011 3:22:52 PM

Becca G.,

I forgot to say that he would take it to the lab and if the lab says that there is something bad then he would have to remove every single mole on my body (which i have like 20 of)!!!!! Plus if it says that there's something bad, that would mean that if i don't get them removed then in the future I would have skin cancer!!!!!! & IM ONLY 11!!!! I AM REALLY SCARED ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!

by 1willynilly1 on 6/26/2011 5:28:00 PM

Whoever said accutane is good, it isn't!!! It's dangerous!!! I saw a commercial on tv about it and it causes cancer I think or somthing like that.

by sunshine900 on 6/12/2011 10:47:31 PM

i have acne on my chest between my boobs and nothing i do makes it go away! what do you suggest? cuz it will be embarrassing during the summer... Frown help!

hey girlie,

try using a body wash for acne...that either has salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide.  They should have it at drugstores or stores like Wal Mart and Target.  If you exercise and sweat a lot in that area, remember to wash off as soon as you can to avoid breakouts!
Ruth S.

by Bri411 on 6/11/2011 11:46:55 AM

modddd!!!*********
Okay so i tried the Clinique acne solutions on my face, but it didnt work. I have acne on my neck, upper back and a little on my shoulders. I was wondering if it would be okay to put it on my back....? i always wear my hair up and wash back there but i still get acne on my back? should i exfoliate?
B.O.N's Forever!
Live♥Laugh♥Love
M.O.M.O.N.A.T.O.R

Hey! you can talk to your doctor or dermatologist about what care is best for your skin type. that'll get you the best results. good luck!
Helen S.

by musicspeaks2me14 on 6/8/2011 5:05:20 PM

Skin ID works! Its great i love it my skin feels all clean and after about 3 days your skin starts clearing up!i even use a little on my body when i take my shower it helps TONS

by candylova1 on 4/18/2011 1:23:38 AM

modmodmodmod mod
i have acne on my arms all the way past my elbows, but ive had it pretty much my whole life! ive tried putting some lotion on them but gave up after a week... should i keep puting lotion on them or is there ANY thing else i could do???

Helen S.

by futureLYNX~35 on 3/25/2011 8:00:00 PM

mod mod mod mod mod
I have 1 or 2 pimples on the back of my neck, how do I get rid or them? Or will they go away on their own?

Hey girlie. They will eventually go away. Just give them a little time to heal.
Marly Z.

by ifreakinloveeyou on 3/23/2011 8:11:22 PM

i have really bad acne on my forehead andon top of my back and it spreads and i use every sorrt of acne product possible for sensitive skin people and it seems lyk it never works.idk what to do

by angiley5567 on 3/20/2011 3:40:23 PM

I have bad acne on my arms and its really embarrassing. I can easily cover it up with long sleves but summer is coming and i dont know what to do. The acne itself is pretty much going away but its leaving behing marks and scars. How do i get rid of these quickley?

by QtPie12412 on 3/19/2011 3:43:27 PM