5 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

6 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

6 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

Help me ditch hairy arms

Is there anything I can do to get rid of the dark hair on my arms, or make it less noticeable?

I don't want to shave. Is that okay?

by gobigorange on 6/30/2012 7:10:46 PM

I always have had hairy arms and people make fun of me for it.I LOOK LIKE A LION! Its so embarrising! I told my mom, and she said people dont shave there arms and I will have hairy arms 4ever! HELP!!! I HATE MY HAIRY ARMS!!! Frown

Helen S.

by Greenybean27 on 5/6/2011 8:52:16 PM

HELP! I have hairy arms and my rents wont let me do anything about it! Its so noticeable too! People tell me "why are your arms so hairy?" or "you have really hairy arms." My mom says that they are light and not that bad. But I can't stand it anymore! Please help me!!!

by cgirl123 on 4/13/2011 2:12:57 PM

MOD MOD I have alot of peach fuzz on my upper lip if you know what I mean, but anyway when I talk to boys they sometimes notice it. My mom said she wants me to wait because she thinks if I wax it might grow back thicker. Im in the 6th grade. I have really strong hairy genes from my dad. So what should I do.

Hey girlie. Talk to your mom about it again because there's not much else you can do besides dying it a lighter color. It might grow back thicker if you wax it, but that will be something you have to risk. So, before you do that, make the best decision for you with your mom.
Marly Z.

by Divastar10 on 3/14/2011 4:03:15 PM

I really want to start shaving my legs but my mom says it just grows back darker and bushier, I have also heard that that is a myth. Is it a myth, cuz i cant wear shorts!

Hey girlie. In my opinion, leg hair grows back thicker, but not by that much. Many times it's hard to convince moms to let their daughters start shaving. Just keep talking to her though, and she will eventually let you.
Marly Z.

by lizzy64 on 3/14/2011 1:32:10 PM

I am at my dad's house for the weekend. I just started shaving with an electric one. He's going to want to know what the noise is in the bathroom. how do i tell him?

Hey girlie! Just let him know that you have just started shaving and that the noise was your electric razor--keep it short and simple Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by toadie101 on 3/11/2011 11:58:49 PM

I always shave my arms to ditch it but my friends say that it will grow faster is it true????

by noahcabeyluvu on 3/7/2011 4:29:32 PM

heyy!!!! need advice on anything serious, minor, fun, personal, ect.?? post on my profile for advice!! and im always on gl so i wud reply asap!!!

by mkondritz on 2/26/2011 10:00:14 AM

okay shaving does NOT make your hair grow thicker, darker and longer. thats just a rumor. the only reason it LOOKS that way is because when you shave, the end of the hair (that goes from thick, near the skin, to thin, furthest away from the skin) gets chopped off and the flat end makes it look darker and thicker. i have no idea where you got the longer part from though.

by metrostation3xx on 2/24/2011 8:59:31 PM

mod mod mod mod
I got my period three years ago, but I'm only 5 feet tall. Is there any chance of me still growing or will i always be short? thanks Laughing

Hey girl, you'll continue growing until your early 20s, no worries.

Alyssa B.

by gleek97 on 2/23/2011 12:32:43 AM

Keep your salads lightly dressed. Too much dressing on your fresh greens can hold more calories than you think and leave your salad soggy. Yuck.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

A dog’s mouth is cleaner than a human’s.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!