Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

12 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

13 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

Why is wearing a pad so uncomfortable?

Whenever that "time-of-the-month" comes around, I always have issues with my pad. What can I do to make it feel better?

MOD MOD MOD!!!

In school i don't want to be wearing a pad and have it looking like i'm wearing a diaper. I don't think in my house we wear tampons. So how do i have it look like i'm not wearing a diaper? and not feel like it?

Hey destine02, unless your pad is really really big, no one will ever be able to tell you're wearing one. So no worries about that girl! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by destine02 on 8/11/2013 9:05:47 PM

This friday I'm going to my best friends pool party/sleepover and I've been getting signs that my first period is coming and I don't know how to use a tampon and I don't want to use one because I'm not totally positive that I'm getting it on friday so is there a way to casually use a panty liner with a bathing suit?

by jellybean101 on 9/7/2011 9:30:43 PM

Oh, I HATE my "time of month"! I get these HORRIBLE cramps the day before. I had homework and my cramps were so bad that I didn't want to work. And to top it off, my week was FULL of sporting events! The next day I had Sports Day (a day where each class competes to win against thier grad level), the next day we went to watch the little kids Sports Day, the next day we did the same thing and I had an 4 to 5 hour track meet right after school. And then the day after the track meet I had another Sports Day cuz ours got partally rained out. And Friday I had a soccer game..... Ya..... Even my mom said that, "Having your first period on this week must really stink!"

by Cra-Z-Brunette on 7/15/2011 5:08:27 PM

I love tampons! I tried them for the first time this past month, I had been having my period for a year & a half. On my first time of trying them the tampon went in very smoothly and I couldn't even tell it was in! For any of you girls that want to try tampons but are a little scared don't be! I really like U by kotex click regular flow tampons. I would suggest trying tampons when your flow is heaviest for easy insertion.

by Freakyfastattrack on 6/26/2011 2:01:31 PM

What is discharge? Is it like clearish/yellowish sticky leaking liquid? if so I have had that for a few weeks now and it is really annoying. Does that mean I will get my period soon? I am only 12. Thanks! Lauren C.

by Scooby239 on 5/23/2011 8:49:24 PM

I haven't had my period in over 4 months and I'm on my third year of having my period. Usually i skip my period every other month and my doctor said that was normal. But why would i be missing it for so long now?

by selenagomezrox107 on 5/23/2011 5:25:15 PM

i have the same question but with tampons :/

by sunshine96 on 5/23/2011 3:27:24 PM

mod
like 2 months ago i got spotting in my underwear and then a month later now it stopped im only 10. my mom got her period when she was 13

Hey girlie. It should be coming. Just be prepared Smile
Marly Z.

by iloveecco on 5/11/2011 6:20:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i havent got my period but i just started having cramps and headaches and other common symptoms, i have my dance recital in about a week, should i wear a pad in case i get it on stage? also, ive been having discharge for a while.

Hey girlie. You could def wear a pad if you're really worried about it. I'm sure you're getting closer to the time, but ya never know the exact day, so just try to stay prepared and keep a pad or tampon with you at all times.
Marly Z.

by Abigaildancer13 on 4/18/2011 5:25:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I have only gotten my period 3 times total, and now I stopped getting them completely. I got my first one earlier this year, and the other 2 were spaced out about a month and a half. I haven't had a period for a little over 4 months now, and I'm starting to get worried. My mom says I shouldn't worry about it because this is still the first year I've gotten my period and I've only had 3 total, but I'm worried that something could be wrong with me. Should I see a doctor or something? Please help. Thanks!

Hey girl,

Mom's right - your first year of your period can be super irregular, so usually you shouldn't worry at all. But it's understandable that you're concerned since you haven't had it for so long now. Try explaining to her that you understand periods are irregular in the beginning, but you're really worried that it has been this long. Ask her if you could make an appointment with your doctor just to get more information, or even if she could call the doctors office to get your questions answered. It's worth it to put your mind at ease with a professional's opinion!
Lauren C.