9 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

10 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

11 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

Why is wearing a pad so uncomfortable?

Whenever that "time-of-the-month" comes around, I always have issues with my pad. What can I do to make it feel better?

MODMODMOD! I've had my period for 2 years now and I've been discharging for the past 2 weeks but it still hasn't come. Is this normal? What should I do? please help.

Bonjour chicky! Sometimes when our diet's changed or we're under a lot of stress, our period can take a bit longer to come than normal. If it's been more than two months since your last period then I would recommend seeing a doctor

Jessica W.

by pophotgirl101 on 2/21/2011 8:46:59 AM

HEY YOU SHOULD TRY THIN ONES, I KNOW
OR TAMPONS IF U WANT Jessica W.

by cre8tive_2114 on 2/16/2011 10:05:17 AM

Mod mod
ok whenever im not on my period i think about it way to much and i just get out of my mind can plz tell me someways to stop worrying bout it plz

Bonjour chicky! Try some meditative activities to get your mind off of your period. We can show you how to do it here: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/12/22/We-Tried-It-Chillin-out-over-break.aspx

Jessica W.

by sushi90 on 2/16/2011 8:53:45 AM

I still can't wear a tampon.:/

by i_luv_devin on 2/16/2011 1:38:37 AM

MOD MOD MOD!! MOD MOD MOD!! MOD MOD MOD!!
There is this guy that I used to have a crush on, but I decided to give up because I saw that he was interested in some other girls. We used to be friends and talk a lot, but I didn't see him and now it got sort of awkward. Anyway, it's been two years since then, we haven't talked in two years, and he's currently single. My BFF who was with me the first time still thinks we make the ideal couple, and she's very, very good when it comes to what guys are thinking. She wants me to become re-aquainted with him and hopefully score myself a date, but I'm always so nervous about approaching him. The only time I see him is at lunch or walking back from lunch, and I'm scared because he's one of the most popular boys and I'm considered much lower. When we were friends he never seemed to care, but I'm scared I'll get poked fun at by the people he sits with. Help?

Hey girl,  I doubt you'll get made fun of. Don't worry about reputations or perceived status. You're fine just the way you are. Be friendly to this guy and ask how his classes are going. You guys were friends before. No reason why you can't pick that friendship back up gradually.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by JAZSAYWHAT?! on 2/15/2011 11:10:14 PM

Okay, I haven't had my period yet. I'm not really scared for it to come either though, but my mom keepes talking about it and it embaresses me. Then I'm in a bad mood all day and I won't even look at my mom. Then she gets upset because I won't talk to her. She gets miserable. What should I do?

by ANorwood99 on 2/15/2011 10:22:14 PM

Mod mod
I take gymnastics and when I do some of my tricks, I hit my boobs. It sort of hurts but I just ignore it. Is this healthy for my boobs? If not, then what should I do about it?
Thanks

Hey girl, I'd be sure to just wear a sports bra when exercising to make sure they're guarded. It's natural for it to hurt if you hit that area though.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by SummerButterflies on 2/15/2011 10:10:54 PM

mod mod mod mod!!!!!!!!
what is best for your period a pad or tampon? Every time i try a pad it's to wide even the really thin ones. I also hear that tampons hurt when you walk around and stuff. Another thing is that the summer is approaching and what do i do if i'm on my period and i want to go swimmming? I don't like my period at all am i the only one?

Hey girlie. Either work. Tampons can be more comfortable once you get used to them and are perfect for swimming and working out. And no, you are not the only one! I think at first girls are excited because it's new. But I, personally, was never the biggest fan of my period. It can be such a hassle and put you in a bad mood : ( But as women, we must go through it. I think it makes us stronger in the end ; )

Elizabeth P.

by em11ily on 2/15/2011 7:15:13 PM

I really want to use tampons but my mom said I shouldn't yet...and to be honest....I am scared! Help?

by topchef88 on 2/15/2011 5:35:16 PM

Im on my period right now & i use big pads so whatever the flow, I dont have to feel selfconsious about it leaking through my pants =/

by Filaluvva on 2/15/2011 5:04:16 PM