1 HOURS AGO 7 celeb-inspired ways to cure summer boredom: http://t.co/PvDFmaO4oD

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snag @JFClothing's tight new tee: http://t.co/VrmynrJwjF

3 HOURS AGO 20 major fashion fails: http://t.co/T7nMCBwQDd

COMMENTS

14 things we heart about V-Day

From chocolate to teddy bears, what’s not to love?

lol couldn't care less about valentine's day! Our lockers don't have vents and while our art club sells valentines, no one buys them because they set up right in the middle of the lunchroom

by lol1029 on 2/8/2013 10:49:00 PM

Im a Valentine's Hater but i read this n i only lyk numbers 1 and 5

Still hate this lovey dovey mushy gushy stuff! XP
Yuck!

by Susmita24 on 2/13/2012 4:06:40 PM

i saw a candy heart at Target that said:MARRY ME lol

by smileygirl555 on 2/11/2012 12:27:32 PM

MODMOD- I have a boy problem. There's this guy at my school who is so sweet, and he asked me out. I said I'd think about it. I don't like him a whole lot, but I do a little. Then there's this other guy, who I've liked for a while. I thought he wouldn't ever like me, but two days ago he told me he did...and he likes two other girls. He hasn't decided who he likes the most yet (he's going to ask that one out) and he knows I like him. What should I do?
Thank you!

Hey chica. Try thinking about which guy would be a better boyfriend to you. You said the first guy is sweet and he likes you. The other guy seems a bit more challenging, which could be why you like him. Do you think the second guy would be a good boyfriend to you though considering he likes two other girls too? Think about it! Good luck.
Marly Z.

by MadameAwesome on 2/15/2011 10:27:27 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
That article helped a ton. 75% of the things in that article he does to me. He teases me in a playful way, he compliments me, and talks to me all the time to the point that we get in trouble for talking to each other. My bestie knows I like him and helps me with him because C (the guy I like) is one of his best friends. I got C 2 vday presents a candy gram and I made him a heart during elective. He had the biggest smile on his face. Do you think this means something?

Hey chica. It sounds like your crush likes you! Good luck!
Marly Z.

by Stormynow on 2/15/2011 1:00:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD He has had around 4 "girlfriends" in the past year. He is cute, athletic, funny, flirty and a great friend. But, all my friends like him 2 he is Mr.Popularity and most of the girls like him. He flirts with me and stuff but I do t think it's real. how can I tell if he is being real or not?

That's a great question, and unfortunately there's not a sure way to know!  You might want to check this out:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/16/advice-love-crush-dating.aspx.  Obviously, it's a lot harder to tell if he's flirty and outgoign with lots of girls.  An important sign would be if he treats you differently than other girls.  If his feelings for you are real, you will know eventually.  If you could find some way to single him out and get some one-on-one time, that might help.  xoxo

Marie H.

by Stormynow on 2/15/2011 12:42:30 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! Thanks Marie, Ive told him that numerous times. He is like a big bro to me. I guess you are right I'll try that tomorrow. He is being sweet about it. I have another problem. The guy I like is know for being a player. I like him a lot and I told him I liked him. But I just don't want to get my heart broken. What should I do?

Ooh, that's a tough one!  I guess it depends on what kind of player he is.  If he's just super-flirty and outgoing, that's totally fine.  If he's a heartbreaker that plays games and creates drama, that's something to look out for.  Ask your friends for a second opinion on this guy.  Whatever you do, go slow.  If you think he could be a good guy, give him a chance and get to know him.  You'll save yourself some heartbreak if you just keep it gradual, and don't rush into anything without knowing him a little better.  xoxo

Marie H.

by Stormynow on 2/15/2011 12:33:32 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I am a vegetarian and I feel healthier than ever. I have been a vegetarian for a month and I'm super pround of my self. However, there is a small some problemt. Who we will call A bfg who is also my bestie amd he hates that I'm a vegetarian. He says I'm gonna get sick and lose a lot of weight and he is just seeing the negative parts. What should I do to convince him that I am OK!? I know he is just trying to help but he is kinda being "over protective" Thanks, Lilia

Hey girl, I'm sure that it's getting annoying, but it is sweet that he's looking out for you.  You probably had to do a lot of research to make sure you're getting the nutrients you need.  Share a bit of your knowledge with him - it will show him that this is a well thought-out decision, not some crazy diet.  If that still doesn't get him off your case, just tell him the truth.  Say, "Hey, I think it's sweet that you're worried about me.  But this is my deicision" (or something like that!), and drop it. Give it some time.  Hopefully, he'll stop freaking out! Smile

Marie H.

by Stormynow on 2/15/2011 12:22:42 AM

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

by iluvdances on 2/14/2011 10:49:56 PM

I agree with Biffo.
Im in it for the chocolate Smile

by goldfish123 on 2/14/2011 9:22:04 PM