8 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

9 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

10 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

14 things we heart about V-Day

From chocolate to teddy bears, what’s not to love?

MOD!! So i was wondering what tips you have to help get a guy to like you? Thanks!Smile

Hey girl,

This whole section of is dedicated to just that! Read around and let us know what you think Smile

Lauren C.

by renee95 on 2/14/2011 8:00:48 PM

i don't think v-day is that great for all the lovey-dovey crap, i'm just in it for the chocolate Laughing

by biffo on 2/14/2011 7:46:20 PM

Hey, girls! Do you need advice? Well, I give advice on everything:
Dealing with mean girls
Money making ideas
Gift ideas
Serious issues
Body issues
Eating right
Tough stuff
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 2/14/2011 7:33:26 PM

So, my bf didnt get me anything for valentines, his friend said its cuz he "couldnt" and so i dunno if i should dump him or not . What should i do?

Personally, I wouldn't dump a boy just because he didn't get you a gift. You should be in it for more than just presents - you should be in it for him! And if the fact that he didn't take Valentine's Day seriously bothers you, talk to him about it before you make any rash decisions.
Lauren C.

by MrMonkee on 2/14/2011 6:53:40 PM

i hate valentines day.... idk i just find it a stupid holiday in general

by sarah.sjworm on 2/14/2011 6:41:23 PM

I saw the cutesy thing in school today: so there is this couple in my grade and eight when the bf came in this morning he went right up to his gf and took out a red bag and all I could see was a rose sticking out ( I still thought it was adorable)

by Pianogirl98 on 2/14/2011 6:26:26 PM

this was my first Valentines day with a legit boyfriend, and he was so sweet! he just such a good guy. but i've always loved heart day. my mom always said "you can't let being young and/or single kill the fun"

by alissalipgloss on 2/14/2011 6:15:45 PM

I usually love Valentines Day, but today was horrible. Plus, my boyfriend of 5 months didnt get me anything. We even sold roses at school and they were delivered during class, every guy got his GF one, except my BF. :pdpdpd

by emilllyycatherines on 2/14/2011 6:12:39 PM

haha i saw sooo many people wearing pink and red head to toe today! It was kinda tacky lol

by kaceym on 2/14/2011 5:54:34 PM

hating valentines just cause you don't have a bf is silly enjoy the chocolate mushy movies and share the love the love with your friends and fam instead Smile

by kimmycutie24 on 2/14/2011 5:24:52 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!