2 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

3 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

4 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

14 things we heart about V-Day

From chocolate to teddy bears, what’s not to love?

I LOVE valentines day because all of the reasons it listed. Smile

by loveforever21 on 2/14/2011 5:11:13 PM

i hate all the slow dances at the dance. im not gonna get a boyfriend so why should i care?!

by artgaldh on 2/14/2011 4:56:01 PM

I HATE valantines day! As if I don't hate being single enough, now I have to see other people who have what I want!
But to be honest, I would love it if I had someone to share it with. Frown

by beachgirl324 on 2/14/2011 4:47:33 PM

Laughing I like Valentine's Day, but it's not the biggest holiday for me. Maybe it will be when I start dating, haha! Laughing

by lilgirlkt on 2/14/2011 4:31:07 PM

Hey, girlies! Do you need advice on,
- boys
- dealing with the 'rents
- family
- fights
- depression
- sadness
- anger
- feeling good about yourself
- health
- style
- makeup
- hair
- making desisions
- hard times
- drama
and anything else you can think of! I LOVE to give advice! No questions weird (promise!)
PS. I'm on GL a lot so I'll get back to ya the day you post your comment! And if your profile isn't visible I'll post the answer on my profile so be sure to check back! ;)
xoxo kikidee12

by kikidee12 on 2/14/2011 11:21:04 AM

MOD**
I'm making valentine cards for my friends but i don't know what to write on them! do you have any ideas?? I'm giving them to some close friends.

Bonjour chicky! You can write something that thanks them for all their friendship and support they have given you over the years such as "Valentine's Day Wishes for a True Friend" or "Happy Valentine's Day. Thanks for all the Hugs and Support." When you show a friend that you appreciate their friendship, they are very touched in return

Jessica W.

by JpnGrl~4ever on 2/14/2011 10:05:53 AM

I really like this guy and think he likes me but sometimes I can't tell if he's flirting with me or being friendly. Today I thought he would send me a valentine but he didn't should I just give up hope? Please respond soon.

Bonjour chicky! Sometimes in these situations, you have to make the first move in order for the guy to make the next one. This can be done by simply showing your interested in him with a few cute phrases. Once he's assured that you really like him, he'll have the confidence to ask you out. Try these methods to get the chemistry started: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/09/29/get-him-to-ask-you-out.aspx

Jessica W.

by Lalainya on 2/14/2011 10:03:01 AM

lol im not wearing red or pink today :]

by girlslifeluver on 2/14/2011 7:54:31 AM