1 HOURS AGO 7 fashion terms you should know going BTS: #WeHeartMakeup http://t.co/RauCFd1QNp

16 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

17 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

COMMENTS

14 things we heart about V-Day

From chocolate to teddy bears, what’s not to love?

lol couldn't care less about valentine's day! Our lockers don't have vents and while our art club sells valentines, no one buys them because they set up right in the middle of the lunchroom

by lol1029 on 2/8/2013 10:49:00 PM

Im a Valentine's Hater but i read this n i only lyk numbers 1 and 5

Still hate this lovey dovey mushy gushy stuff! XP
Yuck!

by Susmita24 on 2/13/2012 4:06:40 PM

i saw a candy heart at Target that said:MARRY ME lol

by smileygirl555 on 2/11/2012 12:27:32 PM

MODMOD- I have a boy problem. There's this guy at my school who is so sweet, and he asked me out. I said I'd think about it. I don't like him a whole lot, but I do a little. Then there's this other guy, who I've liked for a while. I thought he wouldn't ever like me, but two days ago he told me he did...and he likes two other girls. He hasn't decided who he likes the most yet (he's going to ask that one out) and he knows I like him. What should I do?
Thank you!

Hey chica. Try thinking about which guy would be a better boyfriend to you. You said the first guy is sweet and he likes you. The other guy seems a bit more challenging, which could be why you like him. Do you think the second guy would be a good boyfriend to you though considering he likes two other girls too? Think about it! Good luck.
Marly Z.

by MadameAwesome on 2/15/2011 10:27:27 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
That article helped a ton. 75% of the things in that article he does to me. He teases me in a playful way, he compliments me, and talks to me all the time to the point that we get in trouble for talking to each other. My bestie knows I like him and helps me with him because C (the guy I like) is one of his best friends. I got C 2 vday presents a candy gram and I made him a heart during elective. He had the biggest smile on his face. Do you think this means something?

Hey chica. It sounds like your crush likes you! Good luck!
Marly Z.

by Stormynow on 2/15/2011 1:00:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD He has had around 4 "girlfriends" in the past year. He is cute, athletic, funny, flirty and a great friend. But, all my friends like him 2 he is Mr.Popularity and most of the girls like him. He flirts with me and stuff but I do t think it's real. how can I tell if he is being real or not?

That's a great question, and unfortunately there's not a sure way to know!  You might want to check this out:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/16/advice-love-crush-dating.aspx.  Obviously, it's a lot harder to tell if he's flirty and outgoign with lots of girls.  An important sign would be if he treats you differently than other girls.  If his feelings for you are real, you will know eventually.  If you could find some way to single him out and get some one-on-one time, that might help.  xoxo

Marie H.

by Stormynow on 2/15/2011 12:42:30 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! Thanks Marie, Ive told him that numerous times. He is like a big bro to me. I guess you are right I'll try that tomorrow. He is being sweet about it. I have another problem. The guy I like is know for being a player. I like him a lot and I told him I liked him. But I just don't want to get my heart broken. What should I do?

Ooh, that's a tough one!  I guess it depends on what kind of player he is.  If he's just super-flirty and outgoing, that's totally fine.  If he's a heartbreaker that plays games and creates drama, that's something to look out for.  Ask your friends for a second opinion on this guy.  Whatever you do, go slow.  If you think he could be a good guy, give him a chance and get to know him.  You'll save yourself some heartbreak if you just keep it gradual, and don't rush into anything without knowing him a little better.  xoxo

Marie H.

by Stormynow on 2/15/2011 12:33:32 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I am a vegetarian and I feel healthier than ever. I have been a vegetarian for a month and I'm super pround of my self. However, there is a small some problemt. Who we will call A bfg who is also my bestie amd he hates that I'm a vegetarian. He says I'm gonna get sick and lose a lot of weight and he is just seeing the negative parts. What should I do to convince him that I am OK!? I know he is just trying to help but he is kinda being "over protective" Thanks, Lilia

Hey girl, I'm sure that it's getting annoying, but it is sweet that he's looking out for you.  You probably had to do a lot of research to make sure you're getting the nutrients you need.  Share a bit of your knowledge with him - it will show him that this is a well thought-out decision, not some crazy diet.  If that still doesn't get him off your case, just tell him the truth.  Say, "Hey, I think it's sweet that you're worried about me.  But this is my deicision" (or something like that!), and drop it. Give it some time.  Hopefully, he'll stop freaking out! Smile

Marie H.

by Stormynow on 2/15/2011 12:22:42 AM

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

by iluvdances on 2/14/2011 10:49:56 PM

I agree with Biffo.
Im in it for the chocolate Smile

by goldfish123 on 2/14/2011 9:22:04 PM

MOD!! So i was wondering what tips you have to help get a guy to like you? Thanks!Smile

Hey girl,

This whole section of GL.com is dedicated to just that! Read around and let us know what you think Smile

Lauren C.

by renee95 on 2/14/2011 8:00:48 PM

i don't think v-day is that great for all the lovey-dovey crap, i'm just in it for the chocolate Laughing

by biffo on 2/14/2011 7:46:20 PM

Body issues
Fitness
Eating right
Tough stuff
Singing
Acting
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 2/14/2011 7:33:26 PM

MOD
So, my bf didnt get me anything for valentines, his friend said its cuz he "couldnt" and so i dunno if i should dump him or not . What should i do?

Personally, I wouldn't dump a boy just because he didn't get you a gift. You should be in it for more than just presents - you should be in it for him! And if the fact that he didn't take Valentine's Day seriously bothers you, talk to him about it before you make any rash decisions.
Lauren C.

by MrMonkee on 2/14/2011 6:53:40 PM

i hate valentines day.... idk i just find it a stupid holiday in general

by sarah.sjworm on 2/14/2011 6:41:23 PM

I saw the cutesy thing in school today: so there is this couple in my grade and eight when the bf came in this morning he went right up to his gf and took out a red bag and all I could see was a rose sticking out ( I still thought it was adorable)

by Pianogirl98 on 2/14/2011 6:26:26 PM

this was my first Valentines day with a legit boyfriend, and he was so sweet! he just such a good guy. but i've always loved heart day. my mom always said "you can't let being young and/or single kill the fun"

by alissalipgloss on 2/14/2011 6:15:45 PM

I usually love Valentines Day, but today was horrible. Plus, my boyfriend of 5 months didnt get me anything. We even sold roses at school and they were delivered during class, every guy got his GF one, except my BF. :pdpdpd

by emilllyycatherines on 2/14/2011 6:12:39 PM

haha i saw sooo many people wearing pink and red head to toe today! It was kinda tacky lol

by kaceym on 2/14/2011 5:54:34 PM

hating valentines just cause you don't have a bf is silly enjoy the chocolate mushy movies and share the love the love with your friends and fam instead Smile

by kimmycutie24 on 2/14/2011 5:24:52 PM

I LOVE valentines day because all of the reasons it listed. Smile

by loveforever21 on 2/14/2011 5:11:13 PM

i hate all the slow dances at the dance. im not gonna get a boyfriend so why should i care?!

by artgaldh on 2/14/2011 4:56:01 PM

I HATE valantines day! As if I don't hate being single enough, now I have to see other people who have what I want!
But to be honest, I would love it if I had someone to share it with. Frown

by beachgirl324 on 2/14/2011 4:47:33 PM

Laughing I like Valentine's Day, but it's not the biggest holiday for me. Maybe it will be when I start dating, haha! Laughing

by lilgirlkt on 2/14/2011 4:31:07 PM

Hey, girlies! Do you need advice on,
- boys
- dealing with the 'rents
- family
- fights
- depression
- sadness
- anger
- feeling good about yourself
- health
- style
- makeup
- hair
- making desisions
- hard times
- drama
and anything else you can think of! I LOVE to give advice! No questions weird (promise!)
PS. I'm on GL a lot so I'll get back to ya the day you post your comment! And if your profile isn't visible I'll post the answer on my profile so be sure to check back! ;)
xoxo kikidee12

by kikidee12 on 2/14/2011 11:21:04 AM

MOD**
I'm making valentine cards for my friends but i don't know what to write on them! do you have any ideas?? I'm giving them to some close friends.

Bonjour chicky! You can write something that thanks them for all their friendship and support they have given you over the years such as "Valentine's Day Wishes for a True Friend" or "Happy Valentine's Day. Thanks for all the Hugs and Support." When you show a friend that you appreciate their friendship, they are very touched in return

Jessica W.

by JpnGrl~4ever on 2/14/2011 10:05:53 AM

I really like this guy and think he likes me but sometimes I can't tell if he's flirting with me or being friendly. Today I thought he would send me a valentine but he didn't should I just give up hope? Please respond soon.

Bonjour chicky! Sometimes in these situations, you have to make the first move in order for the guy to make the next one. This can be done by simply showing your interested in him with a few cute phrases. Once he's assured that you really like him, he'll have the confidence to ask you out. Try these methods to get the chemistry started: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/09/29/get-him-to-ask-you-out.aspx

Jessica W.

by Lalainya on 2/14/2011 10:03:01 AM

lol im not wearing red or pink today :]

by girlslifeluver on 2/14/2011 7:54:31 AM