3 MINUTES AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

3 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

4 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

COMMENTS

6 ideas for a fab Valentine's Day

Turn this Monday into a fabulously fun day...

so depressed on V-day :/ everyone gets to cuddle with a guy but me XD But thats ok I don't really like anyone at my school

by bunniac13 on 2/11/2012 5:56:20 PM

I went ice skating with my friends. Smile It was so fun!

by readerhi1234 on 2/15/2011 1:24:29 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
ok so i was talking to my crush on the bus on friday and we were having a good time just talking and laughing and stuff. after that my friend was just talking to him in the hall saying stuff like you stole my bus buddy (in a cute way to basically rub my face in that i like him) but then in class it felt really awkward and he wouldnt talk or look at me! did she totally ruin my chances with him?? she did the same exact thing WITH THE SAME EXACT GUY two years ago!

Hey girlie, I don't think she ruined your chances but I do think that you should maybe ask her not to say such things to that particular guy
Paige T.

by lovin*da*sunshine on 2/13/2011 11:00:05 PM

I'm home schooled and I don't even have anytime to see my friends this month, how could I make time for cute guys?♥

by kalikat on 2/12/2011 2:18:49 AM

I have Monday off. Too bad I'll waste it all alone.

by CupCakers3 on 2/11/2011 10:18:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I'm going to dinner tomorrow with my boyfriend and his parents and i'm not sure what to wear. Any help?

Hey girlie. I would wear something that expresses yourself but probably on the conservative side. Wear a cute dress with tights and flats or a fun pair of boots. A cute jacket or sweater would look nice, too!
Elizabeth P.

by artsygirl22 on 2/11/2011 9:48:02 PM

yay!! now i'm not going to have another boring Monday!!

by fallsb-ball on 2/11/2011 2:10:07 PM

Valentine's Day is my birthday, so ill be spending it doing bday stuff! yay! Laughing <3

by erynn14 on 2/11/2011 11:34:29 AM

Hey girlies do you need advice on,
- boys
- breakups
- rejection
- friends
- making friends
- popularity
- bullies
- parties/party ideas
- dealing with the 'rents
- family
- fights
- sadness
- depression
- anger
- feeling great about yourself
- health
- style
- puberty
- hard times
- drama
- making decisions
- room decoration
and anything else you can think of! I LOVE to give advice!
PS. I'm on GL a lot so I'll get back to ya the day you post your comment! And if your profile isn't visible I'll post the answer on my profile so be sure to check back! ;) Oh and no question is weird (promise!)
xoxo kikidee12

by kikidee12 on 2/11/2011 10:34:50 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
well im speding my valentine alone with my family is there anyway to get into the valentine spirit without being romatic???
Thanks!

Bonjour chicky! I'll be doing the same thing this Valentine's Day, so I got the perfect remedy: a night of chick flicks. Me and my single gal pals are just going to chill in our pjs that night and watch a bunch of girl-empowering movies such as "When Harry Met Sally," "Pride and Prejudice," and "Breakfast at Tiffany's."

Jessica W.