4 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

5 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

6 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

Send a chic e-Valentine

Kate Spade has a whole gallery of oh-so-stylish (and super-cute) e-cards this V-Day season. Send away!

Where do you click to go to the e-Valentines? Not trying to be stupid but I just coudn't find it!

by fashionwolf18 on 2/10/2012 8:16:19 PM

i love to write poems to you think you could make a comments sheet just for awesome poems????

by kellbell94301 on 1/23/2012 1:58:29 PM

A real friend is hard to find
difficalt to leave
and impossible to forget

by kellbell94301 on 1/23/2012 1:55:20 PM

If I knew my crush's e-mail, I would send him the one about the coffee! So cute!

by skatetime on 2/13/2011 9:25:24 PM

Hey, girls! Do you need advice? Well, I give advice on everything:
Dealing with mean girls
Money making ideas
Gift ideas
Serious issues
Body issues
Eating right
Tough stuff
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 2/13/2011 8:37:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! My science teacher has been really sick lately and has been missing school. He is the kind of teacher everyone likes and everyone thinks hes awesome. I just got news about him getting flown to a hospital in a airplane because he was diagnosed with Necrotizing Fasciitis (flesh eating bacteria). I have heard that he might get his arm amputated. I am really concerned for him and his family. My mom and i went out and got him cards saying the whole get well soon thing but i am still really sad because i know i can't help.... i feel useless.... but i want to help...

Hey girly girl! Maybe, you could get a giant card and get everyone in your class to sign it for him. Or, you could organize a bake sale or other event to raise money for his medical bills. I hope everything turns out ok Frown

Becca G.

by hailbop16 on 2/13/2011 8:36:17 PM

im sorta surprised GL showed a card w/ a cuss word on it without blurring it out or covering it up...

by mac1255 on 2/13/2011 8:31:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD so you can send in poems can you send in drawings to?

Hey girly! I'm not so sure about the drawings part, but I know that you can def send in poems.

Becca G.

by alaina978978 on 2/13/2011 5:54:53 PM

i sent some non- romantic ones 2 my besties & mom

by janerbuy on 2/13/2011 5:09:15 PM

by kammiemay on 2/13/2011 4:21:10 PM

just cheesy

by Misti Armanati on 2/13/2011 3:54:47 PM

umm that is a wierd card but i have something to share with you guys ok luvya guys PEACE!

Hey! sorry girl we can't let you link to outside sites Smile
Helen S.

by Misti Armanati on 2/13/2011 3:53:50 PM

I agree with girliegirl11. I don't think that cuss word is appropriate either because GL reaches out to wide age range of readers.

by Gods_Lil_Helper on 2/13/2011 3:36:26 PM

I'm totally gonna send these!!!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 2/13/2011 1:58:17 PM

Hey! In that pic up there, there is a cuss word. I think that is inappropriate. GL doesn't stand for that! Just thought I would speak my mind!! Thanks!!!

Hey! thanks for your input girlie Smile
Helen S.

by girliegirl11 on 2/13/2011 1:33:27 PM

I love the second one! Too cute!!!!!!!!!!!

by balletchic on 2/13/2011 9:59:39 AM

i love these!!!

by LCV554 on 2/13/2011 8:51:37 AM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!