11 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

14 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

15 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Squash sticky V-Day sitches

Keep V-Day sweet with 5 dos and don'ts to help ya avoid friend faux pas on the day of love…

the love is overwhelming me!!!

by ZoeAnn340 on 1/23/2012 8:04:26 PM

Happy Early Valentine's Day <3

by skyemma on 1/19/2012 8:57:26 PM

PLan b sounds nice!

by 25noodles on 3/3/2011 9:26:24 PM

mod mod mod
I have realized that my friends aren't really the friends I can be myself around. I like to hang out with boys, go shopping, and that sort of stuff. It seems like all they want to do is talk about GROSS things and depressing stuff. And no offense, but they kinda act like they are in love with eachother (its 2 girls).. Anyways, how can I make a BUNCH of friends? Besides doing a sport cause I want them to be on my team (my school is divided into teams)..

Hey girlie, you can join other clubs and activities, like SGA, Theater, etc... think about what you are interested in if there is no club for it start one!

Paige T.

by loveforever21 on 2/27/2011 9:34:22 PM

okay so when i was like 4 me and this boy(who was like 6) kissed. but we havent seen each other in like 8 years and my grandparents and his grandparents live in the same neighborhood and we're going to visit my grandparents and his grandparents too. But the problem is, is that him and his family r going to see his grandparents too, and were going to meet up again. But i remember that we kissed, and that is the ONLY thing i remembered at 4, (im 13 now), and i kind of remember things at 6. and idk if he remembered it at all cuz he was 6 (now hes 15) but i dont want to see him and make it really awkward. What do i do???

Hey girl, just shrug it off. It's been years and you were children then. At best, the kiss can just become a joke of two older kids looking back. No need to make it bigger than it actually is.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Japarican on 2/15/2011 10:20:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD********************** 1st of all happy vday i need help with a problem - - ok so i just moved to alabama and havent made that many friends yet at school. but this one guy who is sort of my friend said he wanted to meet my mom today just because. so i was gonna introduce him and i said "this is my mom!" but i didnt say anything else. and he was waiting for me to tell her his name but idk i just blanked .UGH and now my mom keeps saying "why didnt you tell me his name" and im so embarassed and i feel like hes gonna think im weird. okay i know it sounds soooooo stupid but im always doing this kind of stupid thing...and now i feel like he wont wanna be friends with me. how can i fix the situation ..i dont want him to think im rude..:/ thanks so much

Hey girl, I can understand feeling a little embarassed, but try not to beat yourself up.  It's okay to get a little flustered sometimes.  If you want to address the sitch with him, bring it up casually.  Say something like, "Sorry I didn't tell you my mom's name, guess I had a brain fart!" (Or whatever sounds like you Smile).  If your mom teases you again, just be honest.  Let her know that you just blanked.  I'm sure it won't affect your friendship.  He clearly thinks you're a cool chica if he wanted to meet your mom, and I'm sure one little awkward moment won't change that. Smile

Marie H.

by florideangirl911 on 2/14/2011 9:36:03 PM

These are good tips........but if we giv valentines in skool, th teachers giv us class lists so that we giv evry1 a velentine.......it seems to work. ♥

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 2/13/2011 5:04:59 PM

oh phew! thanks so much GL!!

by fallsb-ball on 2/13/2011 2:25:06 PM

mod mod mod
I am trying to loose my belly fat for summer. I am going to start doing 40 sit-ups before bed. Also, im going to do 10 push ups before bed. Do you think this will help at all? ( i know it is a small workout).. and do you have any tips for other things that I could do (especially for my stomach and legs). Thx!

hey! yes that's a good workout, especially if you keep up with it. check out these tips: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/01/19/moves-to-tone-by-spring-break.aspx

Helen S.

by loveforever21 on 2/13/2011 2:08:35 PM

Ok I am trying to loose a little weight for spring break (isn't everyone) and I have skipped a few days of exercising what do I do? Thanks! Smile Please reply!

hey! just back on track and keep it up Smile
Helen S.