Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO The perfect way to rock pastels for spring: http://t.co/j62FrmjQLW

11 HOURS AGO ICYMI watch @ShawnMendes' "Never Be Alone" music vid here: http://t.co/F97LICXzkZ

12 HOURS AGO It's official! #EveryWitchWay is on for season four: http://t.co/jlMTw5MGBn

COMMENTS

Squash sticky V-Day sitches

Keep V-Day sweet with 5 dos and don'ts to help ya avoid friend faux pas on the day of love…

i have this friend who treats me like a second choice, should i let her go and make new friends? i really really like her though and i still want to be friends with her.

by awesomeblue on 2/12/2011 11:52:46 PM

Hey mod! do you have any suggestions on what i can get by bff for her 13 birthday??? im really clueless right now so i really need your help! thanks!

by tswiftluver13 on 2/12/2011 11:30:14 PM

modmodmodmod

i have a HUGE crush on this boy i costar in this play with. '
tomorrows the last day of the play and
im not gonna see him for a really long time....what can i do to get his attention and make a lasting impression?!?!?!

by teamswift on 2/12/2011 11:14:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD My mom won't let me take a shower in the morning when I get up I have these lumps and bumps i've tried sleeping with my hair in a ponytail it ends up with a dent in it are there any ways to not get weird bumps

by cgossling98 on 2/12/2011 11:01:34 PM

I'm spending my Valentine alone.Smile

by Kalikat on 2/12/2011 9:22:37 PM

Hmmmmmm. Those are good ideas, except I don't have school on Valentine's Day, so I won't have to use them!

by lilgirlkt on 2/12/2011 7:22:34 PM

i will mysteriously b sick on v day....

by janerbuy on 2/12/2011 6:34:11 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
i have a crush on this guy that i hang out with after school[with 2 other friends] and i have no idea what to do for him on valentines day. i have NO time to go to the store or order anythiny, i have these hearts yhat are squishie and say 'best friends' on them, im giving those to my friends, but i dint think that would be the right thing for him is there any thing homemade that i could make him? i DONOT want to give him any BIG hints becuase i think he might like my friend too thanks!

Hey girlie, I love to cook and bake so I think it would be super nice if you baked him cookies, like sugar cookies or snickerdoodles!
Paige T.

by peacecandy on 2/12/2011 10:44:29 AM

Mod mod
There was a valentines dance at my school and I wanted to go, but I knew my parents would let me go if it was a dance. So I told them it was a choir party and they let me go after that. I ended up telling a lot of people about the lie and now I'm scared my parents will find out!! The people I told have parents that are friends with my parents. What should I do when they find out???

Hey girlie, If they find out then come clean, tell them the truth and apologize
Paige T.