AN HOUR AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

4 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

5 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Swoon-worthy ways to rock your locks

Tame your mane with these four crush-worthy ideas!

I have wavy/curly hair, but I don't have bangs. All I have to do is slip on a headband, and I'm out! And I still won't be late for school!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/12/2012 10:46:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD! i have straight hair (that i just cut) that just sits on my shoulders. any ideas for haistyles? thx!!!

Helen S.

by cassiegrll on 4/22/2011 6:00:58 PM

i have my hair in a ponytail every day because my hair is poofy if i don't. also i'm kind-of sporty. are there any styles that i could try without looking too girly?

by prettytough14 on 4/19/2011 7:21:53 PM

um idk about anybody else but in the picture of the girl with the bow head band, her hair is in a bun thingy on the top of her head. i dont know anyone that would wear their hair like that at home, let alone to school or out in public! i know that it was just supposed to show the headband but still!!!! but other than that, i liked these tips!
<3 tjl

by tjl on 3/23/2011 5:23:02 PM

Just got my hair cut pretty short, shoulder length. I need ideas on how to wear my hair its long enough for a small poney tail but i havent got much else to do. HELP!!

by AliG on 3/6/2011 3:04:47 PM

i can't get straight bangs because of my hair!!! HELP!!!

by super smiley on 3/3/2011 6:41:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!!!!!! PLease help! I'm going indoor ice skating with my best guy friend and i have NO ideas for a cute hair do. I have perfectly straight hair that just passes my shoulder! any ideas? Thank you so much!!!!!

Hey girlie, check out this link http://www.girlslife.com/category/hair-styles.aspx

Paige T.

by lonegull on 2/26/2011 11:30:07 AM

MOD
i am getting my hair cut on Thursday and need some advice. I have thick wavy brown hair that can be straitened or curled. I also have a heart shaped face if that helps. What style would look best on me, also what type of bangs should I get? Thanks! Smile

Hey girlie. I think it would be pretty if you got some longer layers and then side bangs that fall just a bit over one of your eyes but are long enough to put behind your ears. This looks good with either straight or curly hair!

Elizabeth P.

by sweetchic1116 on 2/22/2011 6:38:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My hair is pretty long,naturally sort of wavy,and thick. I like how it looks when it's straightened, but in the winter, by the end of the day, it's nowhere near straight anymore. Lately. I've been trying to mix it up by trying new braids. updos, and wearing it natural (i don't really like it that way). Help! Thanks.
xoxo

Hey girlie,

Try blow-drying your hair with a flat brush first, then straightening with a flat iron. You can always incorporate products to help smooth your hair as well, like straight-hair conditioners or serums. Also, read these Smile

Lauren C.

by happymess on 2/21/2011 6:35:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My hair is always straight, and I want something new. When I wear my hair curly, it is so tangly, and so hard to take care of. Any tips?

Hey girlie,

Read this article! The most important thing is to condition your hair beforehand to keep it smooth and frizz-free.

Lauren C.