12 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

14 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

15 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

GL's Grammy playlist

The 53rd Grammy Awards are happening tonight at 8 p.m. ET on CBS. Will you be tuning in?

i LOVE ... JUSTINNN BIEBERRR!!!!
also, ... visit my profile if any1 gets time 2!!

by hadleydarcym on 3/2/2011 9:55:57 PM

It was so awesome mand i love Halo by Beyonce,Telephone by Lady Gaga ft.Beyonce and i absolutely love baby by Justin Bieber

by Princess Keziyah on 2/14/2011 11:10:38 AM

Words don't DESCRIBE how mad I was that Bruno Mars won best male pop vocal performance. Adam Lambert has a gorgeous voice, and Whataya Want From Me just has more to it. Even I can sing Just The Way You Are. If Adam could only lose, but I could choose who he would lose to, I would prefer Michael Jackson.

by GoldenGirl113 on 2/14/2011 9:22:54 AM

K I just have to say this. I just don't get why everyone freaks out over justin bieber. He's just a normal person and he's not that talented, yes he works hard but he's not exceptionally amazing. It's not that i hate him i just personally think it's a waste to cry over him. I mean seriously he's not like a god or anything. I'm sorry to anyone who took offense to this I just had to state my opinion. But on the other hand I LUV GLEE, LADY GAGA, AND BRUNO MARS!!! <3

by FuninTheSun40 on 2/13/2011 10:45:06 PM

justin bieber all the way!! Smile

by HyperTea on 2/13/2011 9:19:58 PM

Body issues
Fitness
Eating right
Tough stuff
Singing
Acting
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 2/13/2011 8:33:42 PM

I watching it now Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 2/13/2011 8:26:50 PM

ok i STRONGLY DISLIKE beiber. ewwwww... but the other ones are almost all pretty (or really) good

by baconlvr711 on 2/13/2011 8:10:02 PM

i like most of the songs but carrie underwood? sorry but im not a fan

by sidneycrosby87 on 2/13/2011 7:22:26 PM

JOHN MAYER ALL THE WAY!! he's got an AMAZING voice!

by sidneycrosby87 on 2/13/2011 7:20:00 PM