1 HOURS AGO Super happy #bookbirthday to #Graceful, the newest in the magical #WillowFalls series from @wenmass! Check it out: http://t.co/p4jngxTZ8v

13 HOURS AGO The #wanderlust is real this week, Virgos. ♍️♍️♍️ http://t.co/XNPFLQEGhP

14 HOURS AGO More than a little jealous of GL editor Kelsey...at least she's reppin' @rydelR5 and the music issue! #beachlife http://t.co/i09Ieh3XKZ

COMMENTS

GL's Grammy playlist

The 53rd Grammy Awards are happening tonight at 8 p.m. ET on CBS. Will you be tuning in?

i LOVE ... JUSTINNN BIEBERRR!!!!
also, ... visit my profile if any1 gets time 2!!

by hadleydarcym on 3/2/2011 9:55:57 PM

It was so awesome mand i love Halo by Beyonce,Telephone by Lady Gaga ft.Beyonce and i absolutely love baby by Justin Bieber

by Princess Keziyah on 2/14/2011 11:10:38 AM

Words don't DESCRIBE how mad I was that Bruno Mars won best male pop vocal performance. Adam Lambert has a gorgeous voice, and Whataya Want From Me just has more to it. Even I can sing Just The Way You Are. If Adam could only lose, but I could choose who he would lose to, I would prefer Michael Jackson.

by GoldenGirl113 on 2/14/2011 9:22:54 AM

K I just have to say this. I just don't get why everyone freaks out over justin bieber. He's just a normal person and he's not that talented, yes he works hard but he's not exceptionally amazing. It's not that i hate him i just personally think it's a waste to cry over him. I mean seriously he's not like a god or anything. I'm sorry to anyone who took offense to this I just had to state my opinion. But on the other hand I LUV GLEE, LADY GAGA, AND BRUNO MARS!!! <3

by FuninTheSun40 on 2/13/2011 10:45:06 PM

justin bieber all the way!! Smile

by HyperTea on 2/13/2011 9:19:58 PM

Body issues
Fitness
Eating right
Tough stuff
Singing
Acting
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 2/13/2011 8:33:42 PM

I watching it now Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 2/13/2011 8:26:50 PM

ok i STRONGLY DISLIKE beiber. ewwwww... but the other ones are almost all pretty (or really) good

by baconlvr711 on 2/13/2011 8:10:02 PM

i like most of the songs but carrie underwood? sorry but im not a fan

by sidneycrosby87 on 2/13/2011 7:22:26 PM

JOHN MAYER ALL THE WAY!! he's got an AMAZING voice!

by sidneycrosby87 on 2/13/2011 7:20:00 PM

Classes are quickly coming to a close and now's the time to hit the books. What are your best study spots?

CLICK HERE to find out what your dreams really mean with our Dream a Little Dream-inspired dream decoder!

Score a bouquet of books with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway

Looking for some amazing new titles to start your spring off right? Check out our guide to the best books of the season and you could win!

CLICK HERE to enter.