6 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

7 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

7 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

GL's Grammy playlist

The 53rd Grammy Awards are happening tonight at 8 p.m. ET on CBS. Will you be tuning in?

also, ... visit my profile if any1 gets time 2!!

by hadleydarcym on 3/2/2011 9:55:57 PM

It was so awesome mand i love Halo by Beyonce,Telephone by Lady Gaga ft.Beyonce and i absolutely love baby by Justin Bieber

by Princess Keziyah on 2/14/2011 11:10:38 AM

Words don't DESCRIBE how mad I was that Bruno Mars won best male pop vocal performance. Adam Lambert has a gorgeous voice, and Whataya Want From Me just has more to it. Even I can sing Just The Way You Are. If Adam could only lose, but I could choose who he would lose to, I would prefer Michael Jackson.

by GoldenGirl113 on 2/14/2011 9:22:54 AM

K I just have to say this. I just don't get why everyone freaks out over justin bieber. He's just a normal person and he's not that talented, yes he works hard but he's not exceptionally amazing. It's not that i hate him i just personally think it's a waste to cry over him. I mean seriously he's not like a god or anything. I'm sorry to anyone who took offense to this I just had to state my opinion. But on the other hand I LUV GLEE, LADY GAGA, AND BRUNO MARS!!! <3

by FuninTheSun40 on 2/13/2011 10:45:06 PM

justin bieber all the way!! Smile

by HyperTea on 2/13/2011 9:19:58 PM

Hey, girls! Do you need advice? Well, I give advice on everything:
Dealing with mean girls
Money making ideas
Gift ideas
Serious issues
Body issues
Eating right
Tough stuff
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 2/13/2011 8:33:42 PM

I watching it now Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 2/13/2011 8:26:50 PM

ok i STRONGLY DISLIKE beiber. ewwwww... but the other ones are almost all pretty (or really) good

by baconlvr711 on 2/13/2011 8:10:02 PM

i like most of the songs but carrie underwood? sorry but im not a fan

by sidneycrosby87 on 2/13/2011 7:22:26 PM

JOHN MAYER ALL THE WAY!! he's got an AMAZING voice!

by sidneycrosby87 on 2/13/2011 7:20:00 PM

Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).