4 MINUTES AGO #QUIZ! Are you sharing too much on social media?

1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What retro fashion trend should you try?

2 HOURS AGO When you try to work in that post-turkey workout and you're just like:

Ed Blog: Show yourself the love

Is it just me or is there chocolate and red velvet cupcakes everywhere ya look? Yep, Valentine's Day weekend means nearly endless bad-for-ya temptations.

MOD MOD MOD- i want to take a mulivitamin, but some like flinstones dont react well to my body. What should i do?

Hey girly! I'd ask your doc or school nurse for a recommendation Smile

Becca G.

by juli23 on 2/27/2011 7:51:02 PM

is a muli vitamin good to take?

Hey! I liked flinstones vitmains Smile

Helen S.

by Juli23 on 2/26/2011 3:26:09 PM

whenever i read magazines, (like seventeen&&even girlslifee) i always see the models who are super thin and have perfect skin&&hairr.. then i always think "god, i wish i had her thighs/abs/skin/eyes/hair." i know that im thin&&healthy&&have okay skin..but how do i stop thinking all of that " i wishh..".
also, i really like this guy, and he always flirts with me..but he flirts with everyone&& even told me he liked a girl in the grade ahead of us. how do i get over him?

Hey girlie, why don't you try avoiding those magazine. Also try distracting yourself with a new guy friend

Paige T.

by friendsrforever on 2/26/2011 11:25:52 AM

mod mod mod
if I run/jog for 15 minutes a day will that help cardio? thanks!

Hey girlie. Yes it will! And then eventually you can build up to 30 minutes!

Elizabeth P.

by loveforever21 on 2/22/2011 6:03:08 PM

Ok, so I'm in the 8th grade and I recently decided that I want to be on drill team next year for freshman year. Problem is I don't have any dance experience and tryouts are in two months. I live in a small town and there aren't many dance organization around here. The ones that are here I can't afford. I'm already working on doing the splits, but I'm afraid I won't be able to do them in time. I also need to learn to leap. My sister says I can't leap unless I build up the muscles in my thighs. Are there any excercises that will help with that. Plus, are there any stretches that will quicken the splits process. I know these things take time, but I don't really have that time. If you think I should just give it up, please tell me. And if there are other things I need to learn, please let me know.

Bonjour chicky! Try some of these moves to get you in shape for the drill team tryouts:

Jessica W.

by meg_15 on 2/14/2011 12:37:24 PM

helloSmile well, since my friend and I decided to be each others valentine for v-day, i have no idea what to get her. i was thinking a small basket... i already have a heart pillow and a card. what else should i put in? i also got her a flower from my school'd valentines grams. thank you!

hey! maybe nail polish and candy too?
Helen S.

by fudgieboo13 on 2/12/2011 3:44:53 PM

hey, I don't think my mom accepts the fact that I have guy friends-and talk to guys. Like, these to kids came from another country to visit their cousins and I met them and became friends with them. I was talking to the boy on facebook and my moms like "why are you talking to him?" and I was just like "I was asking him how his trip home was". And like last year or the year before I was talking to my friend about this boy and I sent her a funny pic I took of the guy. And my mom seemed all defensive and goes "well, do you like this boy?!" and then I had to tell her yes and it made me uncomfortable to talk to her about it. Why does she act like this? THIS kind of stuff is the reason why I can't talk to her about anything. BTW: there are 2 diff guys in this story.

Hey girlie. She just worries about you. Mom's think that when their little girls hang out with boys it may lead to them dating boys and sometimes boys don't always treat girls well. Understand that your mom just wants what is best for you and that she doesn't want any boy not treating her daughter right. I think you should sit down with your mom and talk to her about her  reasons for not wanting you to hang with boys. Maybe you two can make a compromise.
Elizabeth P.

by EgirlH.97 on 2/11/2011 10:48:52 PM

Hey, girls! Do you need advice? Well, I give advice on everything:
Dealing with mean girls
Money making ideas
Gift ideas
Serious issues
Body issues
Eating right
Tough stuff
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 2/11/2011 7:43:46 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!