AN HOUR AGO 20 hair ideas we love! http://t.co/9tHTbYrlyx

16 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

17 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

COMMENTS

Super last-minute tips for buying V-Day candy

Still didn't snag something for your sweetie? Don't sweat it.

MOD My friend and I like the same guy, and now she thinks I always like who she likes :// so should I try to set her up with him or not?

Wow, that would be a really generous thing to do, giving up the guy you like!  I'm not sure, I guess it's really up to you.  I don't think you should feel obligated to do so, especially if it would make you feel bad.  Remind your bud that's it's not surprising for two friends to like the same guys (I mean, you have lots of things in common, right?).  But do make a plan for how you two want to handle the sitch, now and in the future, so your friendship can stay strong.  xoxo

Marie H.

by MrMonkee on 2/14/2011 10:05:36 PM

Mod mod There is this one girl in my class and nobody likes her. They are really mean to her and say bad words and stuff like that. I try to be nice to her and I think she is a pretty good friend. I'm new to my school and I sort of want to fit in. The people who are mean to her are pretty popular so I don't want to get on their bad side. When they are around, I ignore her and I don't really stop the bullying but I don't say anything bad either. When they aren't around I'm nice to her. Is this a bad thing? I'm feeling guilty about it. What should I do??

Hey girl, I can see why it would make you feel bad.  I'm guessing this girl feels pretty bad when they're mean to her, too.  It's normal to want to fit in, but you don't want to do it at the cost of your values (like being nice).  Why not try to be nice and friendly to everyone, no matter who's around?  It's not easy, I know, especially with those mean chicks.  But if you can be kind to everyone, you will certainly find a place to fit in - with friends who don't judge you for being nice to someone who's not popular.  xoxo

Marie H.

by SummerButterflies on 2/14/2011 10:05:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So i was the one who Had her crush thinking she was a stalker. Well i was texting him like 5 minutes ago and i asked him if he really thought i was a stalker and he said no and that it was a joke between him and his BFF , Cooper. Now What?
-Megan

Hey Megan,

Hmm.. that's kind of a weird joke haha. But it's a good thing that they're talking about you, right? And it's a good thing he said he was just kidding! So just take a deep breath and try to go back to where you were before the stalker thing. Still, it doesn't hurt to remember not to talk about your crush TOO much with his friends... they know you're interested. And plus, now you know how it feels to have that reputation (even for a moment)... it's no good!
Lauren C.

by oreolover123 on 2/14/2011 8:30:33 PM

MOD this is a little urgent...okay so i want to a send a valentine to my crush. how can i without coming a little strong? what should i write? thnks!

Hey girlie,

Think simple! Just a "Happy Valentine's Day to someone sweet." or something equally as cute, decorated by you and signed with your name, will be perfect Smile
Lauren C.

by linnybug12 on 2/14/2011 8:20:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! My birthday is this weekendd and my and my 3 bffs are gonna have a sleepover in a hotel for a night, and go swimming and eat at a fancy resturant. What are some things we could do? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

That sounds so glitzy, have fun!! Make it all about the girls - do manicures and pedicures, facials, have your fave chick flicks on in the background, play games (Truth or Dare is standard for sleepovers, ya gotta play it!), and tell stories. A dance party would be so much fun too - turn off most of the lights, load up on glow sticks, and play your fave tracks!
Lauren C.

by Symphoni789 on 2/14/2011 7:55:49 PM

Hi! Hope you had a good valentines day! Well i didnt, On Friday i went to see Never say Never with my Bff Peyton and After we were at my house and i was on her phone texting her boyfriend cuz he is best friends with my crush, Zach and i was trying to get her bf to get my crush to like me but he didnt know it was me then i found out my crush thinks i am a STALKER! I dont know why! Its killing me! (But no litterly LOL)
Help! What do i do?!
XOXO MEGAN

Hey Megan,

Whoa there... stalker is NOT a good reputation to have! The best thing to do here is to definitely lay off him for a while. Whatever you were doing before (texting, or even just texting Peyton's BF about it) - stop for a while. Give him space and make it less obvious that you like him. I know it hurts a little because you didn't do anything wrong, but stepping back will make him feel less pressured. That's usually where the "stalker" thing comes from - you're giving him attention and he feels cornered by it. So if you give him space, it'll give him some time to get rid of that idea of you!
Lauren C.

Body issues
Fitness
Eating right
Tough stuff
Singing
Acting
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 2/14/2011 7:22:28 PM

MOD so im texting my crush and i asked him whats up and he just said nothing... what do you think i should say next??

Hey girl,

Ask him how his day was, or how his homework is going, or if he's excited for ____ (his upcoming game, a birthday party this weekend, etc.). It's tough if he just answers with one word though so, if he doesn't make more of an effort today and ask you questions back, don't push it too hard!
Lauren C.

by sparksfly13 on 2/14/2011 6:12:05 PM

The story is also a fan fic too.

by aqua girl on 2/14/2011 4:35:04 PM

MOD!!!
I'm thinking of making a romatic one shot (a stort story which is only one chapter long), but I'm kind of scared because I'm planning on making to people kiss in it. I get bullyied, so I'm afraid if some popular person some school discovers it, they would make fun of me more. This is also a birthday present for someone too. Should I go throught with it.

Hey babe,

If it's a birthday present for someone, give them a hard copy of it so it can't get spread across the Internet. Make sure they know it is only intended for them - ask them not to spread it around just because you don't want anyone teasing about it. Being honest will make sure they take you seriously and respect your wishes! But if you feel strongly about it and have the desire to write it, there's nothing stopping ya Smile
Lauren C.