4 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

5 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

6 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

Shake up your cardio workout

We've got some fun and easy ways to give your routine a boost...

MOD!!!
Wat is a good cardio workout for getting the fat off of ur stomach?

Hey girlie. Staying fit is awesome. Any cardio workout is good for you. Try running or playing some type of sport. Then, to get toned, try some ab exercises, like sit ups!
Marly Z.

by Pebo11 on 2/26/2011 9:34:38 PM

MOD
I used be a really great runner and sprinter. A couple of years ago, I got into a accident and my knee hasn't been good at all. My injury still hurts but its been 3 years since the accident and I want to get back into track season. I need to be in runners shape. Any ideas of how I can get ready for the season without killing my knee or my legs? Thanks so much!

Hey girlie! Before you jump into it, make sure you get the okay from your doctor. If he says it's fine, talk to him about ways to gradually get back into it without stressing your knee.

Clare W.

by gigglemonster on 2/22/2011 3:31:17 PM

MOD MOD
Hey, I really want to stay in shape but I have exercise induced asthma so when I run or do things like that I get crazily out of breath, light headed, and in one case passed out. Do you have any suggestions on exercises I can do with my asthma? Thanks Laughing

Hey girlie, I'm not sure you might need to consult your doctor about whats appropriate for your condition.

Paige T.

by gleek97 on 2/20/2011 9:12:23 PM

MODMODMOD whats hot yoga?
Thanks!

hey! it's yoga performed in a room kept at around 100 degrees Smile
Helen S.

by textinggirl10 on 2/20/2011 2:31:19 PM

I don't really fall under any of these categories. Can you give me some ideas for "at home" workouts? I mean, my definetion of a "workout" is dancing to a whole CD with my buds, or rollerblading through the house(:

by peacexg on 2/20/2011 2:00:11 PM

OMG thanks for including cardio plans for swimmers!!!!! Laughing

by sammy4457 on 2/19/2011 10:57:40 AM

Well.......i don't really fall under any of these categories.........i mean, i'd prob run or do yoga.........and BTW, i've used a rower machine bafore, SO FUN!!!!! ♥

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 2/19/2011 7:23:26 AM

YAY!!!!! thanks for including swimmers in this! we're a big group of people often overlooked

by krazy198 on 2/18/2011 10:22:46 PM

MOD!MOD! I am hurt but i still want to stay in shape how can I do this without it hurting even more or should I just take a little break for awhile. Also I think im a little on the bigger side but everyone tells me i am to skinny im so confuzed what do i do

Hey chica. You are your hardest critic, so what you think about yourself is usually different from how others see you. If you are hurt, you should take a break from exercising. There are ways around this though. For example, if you hurt your leg, then you can still do ab and arm exercises. Try to avoid working out the area that is hurt. Good luck!
Marly Z.

by gymnast0214 on 2/17/2011 9:50:44 AM

Thanks for including the swimming ideas- normally ya'll only focus on running or yoga, and this is really appreciated by all us swimmers! Smile

by FearlessGal94 on 2/16/2011 7:32:05 PM