9 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

12 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

13 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

On set with...Good Luck Charlie

Stars Bridgit Mendler, Jason Dolley and Bradley Steven Perry spilled on-set secrets…

Ok, I'm sorry, but girlslife needs to start talking about shows OUR AGE instead of this disney krap. no offense to disney lovers, but I would LIKE to see some Degrassi talk...or maybe more Glee.
I know I sound mean but...

Hey girlie! Sorry you're not a GLC fan, but remember: GL's audience is pretty broad. Girls as young as 8 years are on girlslife.com. We try to make everyone happy, so stay tuned for the stuff you're interested in. We promise it's coming!

- Brittany T.

Brittany T.

by goldsworthy on 2/21/2011 3:11:56 PM

I love this show!To bad i don't have cable.Frown

by ClubBooks4Fun on 2/19/2011 11:15:18 PM

Bridget!
The last I remember seeing of you was when you played Puck in our Midsummer Night's Dream, and you were fantabulous! See girly! Told you, you had talent!
Love ya,
Lucy

by butterflybabe on 2/19/2011 4:44:00 PM

i dont watch that but i do admit mia is adohable

by janerbuy on 2/18/2011 9:14:53 PM

i think u should talk to him about it!
to -ARL

by hypershrimp on 2/18/2011 9:07:52 PM

hey fellow blog girlys! i need some advice and if you guys could leave your advice for me in the comments that would be great! ok so i like my bgf and he lives nextdoor i cant tell if he likes me but i never relly noticed how much i like him till now. i dont know if i should tell one of my friends to text him if he ikes me or just hang with him or let things just happen. i have liked him for 5 years thats why im trying to make a decision. please help. thanks! leave you answer in the comments please!

by ALR on 2/18/2011 7:11:12 PM