9 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

12 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

13 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Did you know video games can help you deal with depression?

We’ve heard it all before: Video games cause anxiety. They’re too violent. But here’s one we bet you haven’t heard yet…

i suffer from depression, and video games make me more depressed if i play for a certain amount of time. i wish i didn't have it... ughh.

by <3luvlife<3 on 8/9/2011 4:00:01 AM

YES! Finally! Show this article to my mom, would ya? And most video games are not so extremely violent.

by girlsliferocksss98 on 4/6/2011 9:59:44 PM

i tried this and i felt really good. amazing.

by emmiecandy on 3/11/2011 1:15:06 PM

I've been depressed and having sucidial thoughts lately for no reason.I try to play video games to make me feel better but it doesnt work.And i try to think of my friends but its no help.Once i tryed to runaway but i couldnt leave my drivway.And another time, i was on vaca with my whole family and i got lost.I dont no how im suicial tho.I dont no what to do about it.Should i go to a counciler?Should i talk to my mom about it?What should i do?Please give me some advice about it. ty

Hey girl, you should talk to someone about it, definitely your mom. If you feel that way, I would talk to your mother and a guidance counselor. Don't be afraid to speak up. Depression is too big a thing to fight alone!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by 1willynilly1 on 3/10/2011 7:53:41 PM

I LOVE the zelda games!!! (The legend of zelda) even tho all these guy say that no one plays them anymore but i think they just say that cuase they cant even get past the first temple but this guy in my class plays zelda too and we talk about it all the time!!!

by thecheergirl98 on 3/8/2011 3:42:19 PM

i like pokemon games. my favorite is pokemon sapphire. if im mad, i'll play it and feel a little less angry. people call me dork because i like pokemon, but i dont care! lol

by autumn_is_me:) on 3/7/2011 11:41:21 AM

DDR!!! (Dance Dance Revolution) The sporty girl's video game! Laughing

by PlaidChick44 on 2/25/2011 11:03:02 AM

i like so many games its hard to pick just at least 3 favorites!!! theyre all my faves!!!

by krazykotabug on 2/22/2011 2:20:03 AM

MOD MOD MODerator!!! lol i am like a little freaked. I am homeschooled right now and it is amazing! i love it and all but i am going to go to public high school next year. and i dont exactly know what to expect and how to deal exactly.... if you could give out any advice that would be great Smile thank you so much Annie

Hey girl!  Wow, that is a big change!  But you can totally get through it.  Take advantage of any open houses or orientations at the school, so you can get familiar with the layout (and maybe not get lost as much the first week!).  Get involved in an activity, whether that's a sport, club, drama, or student council.  It will be fun, and it will give you an opportunity to meet new people.  Be friendly, try new things, and ask for help when you need it.  Enjoy the adventure. Smile

Marie H.

by brown+blue on 2/21/2011 11:53:21 PM

GO NEW SUPER MARIO BROS!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOO! That game makes me feel like I had a workout probably just for my thumbs! Cuz you have to move pretty quickly with ur thingers!

LOL!