10 MINUTES AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 gossip girl chats it up with a prepaid LG G Stylo from @sprint:

14 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

16 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

Cute spring accessories under $30

With spring break right around the corner, now's the time to stock up on fab warm-weather goodies.

by borninjune on 3/19/2011 4:38:54 PM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by Churroz101 on 3/13/2011 5:47:44 PM

love the glasses

by money_machine on 3/13/2011 3:19:22 PM

I know this is kinda pathetic,but,you know how Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are basically dating?Well,that really hurts me because I've stood by him ever since his first video and,I don't know how to deal with it.What if they grow up to get married?BTW is it legal for a minor to date an adult?

Hey girlie,

It's important to remember that Bieber is a star and a public figure - while it's totally normal to be a fan and even crush on him a lot, he isn't real like the guys at your school, church, or job are. They're the ones who can get to know you and be there for you! So, while you follow his career and enjoy his music, try not to get your feelings involved in (or hurt by) his personal life. Even though the media wants to tell us what's going on all the time, that's private for him! And certain states have different rules but, for the most part, 18 years old is the cut off. In general (but like I said, there are some specific circumstances and exceptions) if you're under 18 and dating someone over 18, it is considered illegal.
Lauren C.

by MadMaddie911 on 2/28/2011 6:19:40 PM

I am in seventh grade and i rreeeaaallly want to wear makeup. I would just put mascara, maybe some silver eyeshaddow, and just a tad of eyeliner.....only problem is that my parents won't let me. They won't even let me wear just mascara! They theink i'm too young. But they let me wear it on the weekends, and at dances, but not at school. Am I too young? What should I do???

by sorayalevy on 2/27/2011 4:15:19 PM

If you are having trouble with stuff, come to me. I give awesome advice on
-Skin problems
-Room decor
-Being Organized
-Study habits
-How to eat healthy
-Stress and how to make it go away
-And more!
I will get back to within a day. I give great advice.

by cheerio4life on 2/27/2011 1:18:41 PM

MOD mod mod
Hi!so there are these two guys that are super cute and I think they both like me.Both of them are super sweet.
one of them is really muscular. I dont no who to choose
the kinda muscular one might be moving away but he doesn't know for sure. Who should I pick?

Hey chica! Oh man, or..oh men! But to be honest, it wouldn't be right for me to tell you who to pick. Just think about this, who do you connect the most with? Who would you rather spend time with? Who gives you the biggest butterflies? Once you're able to answer these hopefully you'll know what ya want. Good luck girl, I hope it all works out Smile

Caitlin F.

by el pacman on 2/25/2011 11:51:32 AM

OMG you guys NEED to try bohemian headbands! They are SOOOO in!

by Jgard224 on 2/24/2011 9:26:47 PM

These are all super cute, love the ring. But too bad I look ugly in hats.

by cecily on 2/22/2011 10:21:21 PM

hey to those people reading this:

these r all great spring choices...
but there are other great accessories at places for cheap like...

* delia*s
*icing (off of claires)
*target is also good for hats and purses and scraves, etc...

those r my fav accessory stores!!

by ktbear7 on 2/22/2011 7:33:19 PM

Black & white is a classic combo—and the pair never goes out of style. What can you put together in your closet to fit this theme?
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!