8 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

11 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

12 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Cute spring accessories under $30

With spring break right around the corner, now's the time to stock up on fab warm-weather goodies.

Hey, girlies! Do you need advice on:
- puberty
- school
- stress
- drama
- room decoration
- oraganizing
and anything else you can think of! I LOVE to give advice so just tell me what you need advice on! No question is weird (promise!)
I'm on GL very often so check my profile I will post an answer ASAP

by pinkypi26 on 2/22/2011 4:47:06 PM

I love aviators!!!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 2/22/2011 12:01:13 PM

MOD
ok so where r some good places online that i can look for dessses cuz i hav a big thing commin up at the end of the skool year and i want to look super cute so its for the end of benin in 6th so plz and thanks for answerin . and do u think tht long socks ans flats and skinnies will ook cute together??

Hey chickie,

Definitely try places like Forever 21, Macy's, DEB Shop, Charlotte Russe, or Delias! They have pretty dresses in all styles and for pretty good prices. Also that sounds really cute - stretch that imagination and enjoy mixing up your style! Smile
Lauren C.

by mee+u=4ever on 2/21/2011 8:11:25 PM

Well i would hope thats it is all under $30

-Megan

by oreolover123 on 2/21/2011 7:43:20 PM

-----------CaLLing ALL GL GiRLS!------------

I NEED ADVICE! PLEASE VISIT MY PROFILE AND CHECK IT OUT IF YOU LIKE GIVING ADVICE ON...

-fashion, makeup or accessories
-music, tv, and movies
-writing stories or poems
-guys or giving advice on guys!

I need advice so I want you girls to help me out!

NORMALLY GIRLS WANT TO GIVE ADVICE BUT I NEED SOME ONE TO GIVE IT TO ME! SO PLEASE IF YOU LIKE ANY OF THE THINGS ABOVE PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE VISIT MY PROFILE!

OR ALSO IF U GIRLS WANT TO JUST TALK OR NEED ADVICE I CAN DO THAT ALSO BUT I JUST WANT SOME OPINIONS AND HELP DECIDING ON THINGS.

cALLING ALL U GIRLS WHO KEEP CHECKING YOUR PROFILE FOR COMMENTS BUT NO ONE EVER DOES. I WILL COMMENT ON YOUR PROFILE AND I AM ALMOST POSITIVE THAT WE WILL HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON!

PLEASE CHECK ME OUT, MY USERNAME IS VOLLEYCHICK879 AND COMMENT ON MY PROFILE! THANKS SO MUCH GIRLIES!

by volleychick879 on 2/21/2011 7:06:58 PM

MOD- Tonight we are having family at our house which would be playing gimes, eating pizza, and waiching TV. This is a casual event. What should I wear?

Hey babe,

Don't overthink this one - go casual cool! Pair jeans and a simple pair of flats with a funky colored/patterned shirt. Accessorize with a fave bracelet or ring and you'll be perf Smile
Lauren C.

- family
- famiy problems
- fights
- sadness
- depression
- feelings
- feeling good about yourself
- lovin' the body you have
- health
- stress
- drama
- room decoration
- oraganizing
I'm on GL very often so check my profile I will post an answer ASAP

by pinkypi26 on 2/21/2011 5:30:50 PM

i love everything especially the bracelet and ring! but i dont really like the fedora that much...they arent my thing

by kata8888 on 2/21/2011 4:32:47 PM

MODMODMOD
Hi!i heard you can wax with leftover candle wax...is that true?and if it is how would you do it?

hey girlie. I don't think that is true! There is a certain wax you need to use. It's best to get it professionally done.

Elizabeth P.

by bluejaygirl101 on 2/21/2011 3:08:03 PM

MODMODMODMOD
so i need a pretty big cheap crossbody purse thats like a neutral color; for like everyday needs. do you have any suggestions? I cant find any... thnx!

Hey girlie. Try looking at Urban Outfitters or forever21!

Elizabeth P.