1 HOURS AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

13 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

16 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

COMMENTS

Cute spring accessories under $30

With spring break right around the corner, now's the time to stock up on fab warm-weather goodies.

MOD- (Post 1/2) My neighbor and I(she's 17 and a junior, and I'm 15 and a sophomore) have been friends for about 10 years. She's never really treated me right. She'd lie to me and sometimes ditch me for our other friends, but now I'm just sick and tired of the way she treats me. I'm homeschooled, so I don't have a lot of friends. I have some from a homeschooled group, but they live far away, and I have some from my iceskating group, but the closest one to my age (at the skating rink) is a senior and has her own group of friends, so we only do something once every 4 or 5 months. My only other friend is the neighbor girl, Bri. My parents are getting divorced and we may have to move, and just everything is falling apart with my family, and I hoped that Bri would be there for me, but she NEVER asks me how I am. I rarely even see her anymore because whenever I ask her to hang out, she says she's busy. Or, we'll make plans and then she'll ditch me in the end.

hey girlie. As hard as it may seem, I would take a break from Bri. If she isn't treating you well, then do you really want to be friends with her? You shouldn't have to settle in relationships. I think once you give her space ,she may come running to you! Are there any other girls in your neighborhood you could hang out with or maybe another activity you could do where you can meet new people?

Elizabeth P.

by Jen on 2/21/2011 2:17:38 PM

I love the Octopus Ring! It is so cute!

by Pink78 on 2/21/2011 1:55:53 PM

Cute stuff! Love the octopus ring!!

by iheartglee on 2/21/2011 1:22:33 PM

ok so my siss birthday is this week and i got her a journal since she loves to write but she also likes baseball. I wanted to put a really cool picture of something on it since I'm into photography, but I still don't know what yet. ANy ideas? She's going to college next year. Thanks!

Bonjour chicky! Try putting pictures of her practicing baseball or better yet, pics you guys hanging out

Jessica W.

by robin13133 on 2/21/2011 12:03:17 PM

Yessss finally stuff that is actually cheap-ish!

by beccac987 on 2/21/2011 11:31:39 AM

love it.....

by lildancer9876 on 2/21/2011 10:53:22 AM

LOVE the bag, aviators, and hat♥
This just makes me even more excited for Spring<33

by michipie205 on 2/21/2011 10:37:25 AM

omg love that octopus ring sooooo cute and its sooo ceap to I can not wait for summer!!!!!!!!

by jysweetheart on 2/21/2011 10:36:56 AM

Thanks. Where would another good place to go? the nearest Macy's is in Kansas City, and it's a 3 hour drive. My mom doesnt want to spend more than $30-$40 dollars. thanks.

by bball+music=life on 2/20/2011 11:06:46 PM

I have an 8th grade formal at my school (mini prom) and I was wondering where I could get a cute dress (but i cant order from a catolouge (sp?) or online). And do you know what kind of dress would look best on my body type? I have broad shoulders, apple tummy (whenever i try on dresses i look prego, which explains why i havent worn a dress since i was 8), and thunder thighs with man calves. Thanks. OH, (srry, its alot, i know) do you know any place with cheap shoes that have up to size 12? ok, thats the last thing. Smile Thank you.

Hey girlie, I got my formal dresses from Macy's and it wasn't that expensive. Don't give up hope, ask your mom if you can wear some sort of girdle or spanx if you are insecure about your mid section

Paige T.