3 HOURS AGO Thanksgiving is official over—time to get started on these cute & cheap Christmas crafts: http://t.co/GK9eNSsGDn

6 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

7 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

COMMENTS

Cute spring accessories under $30

With spring break right around the corner, now's the time to stock up on fab warm-weather goodies.

cool octopus ring lol! Smile

by readerhi1234 on 2/20/2011 4:24:37 PM

mod mod mod mod mod
ok im sooo confused about high school. i got into a school with the IB program (if u know what that is) and im stuck between tht or my neighborhood school. my brothers both go to my neighborhood school and they are doing great. i have friends going to both schools and i know i could good at both schools im just really lost...what should i do? thanks in advance!
~Shelby

Hey! well taking ib classes is hard, but it'll help you in the long run in terms of college credit. that being said, there is nothing wrong with taking other courses so as not to overwhelm yourself. it's all about making the right call for you Smile
Helen S.

by declaration on 2/20/2011 4:19:35 PM

modmodmodmododmod hey so tommorow im going bowling and i have NO idea what 2 wear! i want to look super cute cuz a group of my friends and i r going w/ our crushes. but i also want 2 be able 2 actually move around in, thnx in advance Smile

hey! what about jeans and a cute tanktop?
Helen S.

by golferchick124 on 2/20/2011 4:18:09 PM

You know sometimes I get sooooo jealous that I don't have this SUPER AWESOME STUFF!!

by topchef88 on 2/20/2011 3:29:25 PM

the ring is my favorite Smile

by kimmycutie24 on 2/20/2011 2:58:40 PM

I love the bracelet from Forever21! It's cute and perfect for spring.

by browneyedpretty on 2/20/2011 1:46:53 PM

i like it all except the hat....... can't picture myself in that

by kristi_b on 2/20/2011 1:32:42 PM

absolutley loooooove the hat! check out my profile! i give awesome advice, if i do say so myself Smile

by Mrs.JBiebz on 2/20/2011 1:20:09 PM

heyyyyyyy i luv those amazing sun glasses!!!!!!! anyone w/ me on that?????

by emma s on 2/20/2011 1:19:47 PM