30 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 chatterbox soars with Samsung's Galaxy S5 in Shimmery White: http://t.co/A0Dzja3yp2

AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to get your Turkey Day workout in: http://t.co/4KxjLoxUvI

13 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

COMMENTS

What's bugging Bailey Blecker?

Being the new girl in school is tough. Now add an infestation of head lice to the mix.

So one day i wuz in library & we were transferred 2 this room 2 work in. 1 girl saw it & screamed "there's lice in here!!!!" all the girls freaked out & tried to tieed there hair up in a high bun. The boys, however, couldnt care less. They threw a plush basketball into a hoop over & over again. we thought they were crazy cuz there could be lice on that. once, a boy threw it over at us- we SCREAMED!!!

by air10116137 on 2/26/2011 11:50:15 PM

umm sounds good but bugs totally creeps me out i mean its probs like amazing but i might have to get over the whole bug thing........

by caca35 on 2/26/2011 11:20:19 PM

seems kinda... weird. mayb if it wasn't a bout lice...

by sweetautumnsunshine on 2/26/2011 10:46:36 PM

ive never had lice...lucky me! Tong

by Alle93 on 2/25/2011 2:19:55 PM

So I have a cold & am coughing. I need a suggestion for medicine. I've never been able to have cherry flavored medicine and once I choked on the big chalky pills. I need something to help git rid of my congestion. Any ideas? And I posted a bunch of comments but none of them actually got pasted on the pages only the profile pages.
Thanks, Nicole

Hey girl, I'd suggest first of all talking to your mom. She'll be able to help you with medicine. I also suggest in order to open your nasal passages using some Vicks vapor rub or putting a warm, moist towel over your nose so you'll breathe a little easier.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by CheerleadingCutie on 2/22/2011 10:36:54 PM

I dunno....a book about lice? It doesn't exactly grab my attention...Foot

by monkeygal22 on 2/22/2011 5:17:32 PM