AN HOUR AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

2 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

3 HOURS AGO ICYMI catch @ChloeGMoretz in the @IfIStay trailer here: http://t.co/wUNpUVWwTd

COMMENTS

How to fight frizz

Banish frizz today. Read on to learn how.

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hi, I was just wondering what it means to get your hair thinned? I'm assuming it has to do with your hair getting less thick. Because my sister got hers thinned at the salon. And I was also wondering if you can get your hair thinned if your hair is curly. My sister has straight hair, so does it work with curly too? Thanks!

by elkhorngirl97 on 3/26/2011 1:22:14 AM

Hey Girls!
If you have any questions 'bout anything, plz make sure to visit my profile and ask me! I'll get back to you a.s.a.p with the best advice i can think of!
xoxoxo -cutieforever45 Brittany G.

by cutieforever45 on 3/25/2011 10:23:04 PM

1.cover your mouth with ur hand
2.whisper a wish in ur hand
3.post this to 10 other comments
4.look at ur hand

by beko on 3/24/2011 1:41:54 PM

I love GL! it gives u the answers to everything!!!!!

by BieberLover44 on 3/8/2011 3:46:10 PM

1.cover your mouth with ur hand
2.whisper a wish in ur hand
3.post this to 10 other comments
4.look at ur hand

by AylaRocks20 on 3/6/2011 11:25:12 PM

HEY GIRLS DO U WANNA HEAR SOMETHING U CAN DO (yeah we do)
HEY GIRLS DO U NEED SOME ANSWERS TO UR TOUGHEST Q's (oh yea)

hey babes! comment on my PROFILE for ADVICE ON ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ! (i will reply on my profile)
i will get back to u ASAP

HEY GIRLS WHOS THE BEST OF THE BEST (i dunno who is)
YOU ! (woohoo!!)
-live-laugh-love-
(no question is out of bounds)

by emmiecandy on 3/6/2011 6:39:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD !

I woul really enjoy read the GL website articles more if they didnt have so many specific brand and product names. Not a lot of girls can go out and buy these products, I think we are looking for techniques and skills to do all by ourselves. Can u take that into consideration? And where do u get all ur article ideas from ?THANKS ! Smile

by emmiecandy on 3/6/2011 6:39:16 PM

how do u become a moderator? i would like to become one. thanks

Hey! you have to be 18 or older and check it out here: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx

Helen S.

by emmiecandy on 3/5/2011 2:55:02 PM

My hair is soooo vunerable (did i spell that right?) after I shower. Also I shower during school nights so I wake up with not-so-good hair. How can I make my hair stronger?

by TheCuteNerd on 3/2/2011 9:19:14 PM

Some days my hair is dry and some days my hair is frizzy. I try to avoid just letting my hair down because then it get slightly frizzy. I find cute hairstyles to do though. My hair is straight, and I wish it was longer.

by abm25 on 2/27/2011 5:12:36 PM

To make sure a fitted button down is the right size for you, check out the shoulder seams. If they hit right at the point where the slope of your shoulder begins, then you're good!

What form of social media is currently taking over your time?

DAYS

HOURS

MIN

SEC

It's a DIY delivery!

CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and moreā€”all delivered right to your door!

To join the fun,