4 MINUTES AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

3 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

4 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

How to fight frizz

Banish frizz today. Read on to learn how.

MOD MOD MOD MOD <3
so my school's winter formal is coming up and i really need some hair ideas!! the tradition for winter formal is that the girls can wear kind of funkier dresses, shoes, etc. I have a gorgeous dress, but it's more pretty than funky. I really want unique, funky hairstyle that won't be too over the top or boring. I usually wear my hair straight, and the dress is strapless if that helps! thanks!

I think you should do some fun intricate updo. With braids. Maybe a cool hair clip thats a peacock or something funky! Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by rachel82496 on 2/23/2011 9:52:05 PM

Anyone else play guitar??
Comment on my profile!Smile

by GuitarStar17 on 2/23/2011 9:37:59 PM

any ideas for straight hair? it not oily or frizzy or anything but its really fine and doesnt curl. my bf likes my hair up and my friends like it down.... help

by mrslautner2016 on 2/23/2011 7:37:58 PM

Yay! Thanks so much GL! I have needed products that actually work! My mom will be happy to see my hair down for once....

by kikidee12 on 2/23/2011 4:39:53 PM

Wow! I really need these my hair is super frizzy! Thanks!

by Topchef88 on 2/23/2011 4:28:42 PM

my hair is out of control
im goin to try these things
i pray these work because i dont know wat else i can use
ive tried lots of things
if anyone has anything that they use for frizzy hair that works please let me know!!!!

by rosalia101 on 2/23/2011 4:14:35 PM

My hair is waaay curly, and some of these tips I've tried, but I hope yours are waaaayy more efficient(;
Love, a reader♥

by peacexg on 2/23/2011 3:29:43 PM

have any suggestions on how to get rid of oily hair, fast?

Hey girlie! Look for shampoos that help oily hair specifically. Also, refrain from using lots of product every day.

Clare W.

by uniquenat on 2/23/2011 2:08:55 PM

my hair is super oily. have any suggestions for keeping it dry, but not TOO dry?

by uniquenat on 2/23/2011 2:06:21 PM

I'm soooo gonna use theseseseseseseseseseseseseseseseseseee.

by munchkin112096 on 2/23/2011 12:23:18 PM